Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

How many rings would LeBron have if he played on the lakers in place of Kobe?

the shaq-russell-celtics thread sparked this thread idea. well start both at the age of 20, because kobe was a bench player before then. This spans from 98-99 to 06-07. Kobe won 3 rings during this span. How many does lebron win if you put him in place of kobe? both players are going from age 20 to age 28

vCash
    going entirely on my memory that the lakers were more talented than the teams Lebron had in Cleveland i'll say more than 3 for sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    well unfortunately it looks like you were right about Bargs...

but hopefully we can use his expiring, if not at least we unloaded Novak's deal...

vCash
    I think it's too hard to predict how Lebron would have developed in the triangle and with Shaq. Would Lebron be able to play his game with Shaq?

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    Most of them. About 5 at age 28.
    Youngest GM in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LAcowBOMBER View Post
    I think it's too hard to predict how Lebron would have developed in the triangle and with Shaq. Would Lebron be able to play his game with Shaq?
    Why not? If the triangle doesnt work im sure phil would have found a way. Atleast their egos wont get in the way and they could spend most of their careers together. That probably would mean 8-10 rings.
    Youngest GM in the league.

vCash
    How many times has this stupid, meaningless question been asked on PSD?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ass View Post
    Why not? If the triangle doesnt work im sure phil would have found a way. Atleast their egos wont get in the way and they could spend most of their careers together. That probably would mean 8-10 rings.
    Lebron never hasn't been the man. I don't know why he always gets a free pass and everyone just assumes his ego wouldn't clash with anyone. The Lakers offense ran through Shaq. I'm not saying Lebron couldn't win more or less than Kobe, I'm just saying it's impossible to predict how things would have played out. Way too many variables

"We the best in the league, Tony!"

vCash
    Shaq needed a really good closer to work with him effectively. Young Lebron needed a lot more room than he would get playing with Shaq. It's fun to think about, but I don't believe he gets more than 3, he might not even get three. Unless you're cherry picking this current Lebron to play with Shaq, Kobe was not in his prime while playing with Shaq and Lebron is in his prime now.

For the record if we are cherrypicking this lebron to play with shaq, they win championships every year.
    "If you find yourself in the majority, rethink your position" - Mark Twain

vCash
    Lets see Kobe had 18 seasons? Lebron would have 18 rings. He would've won a ring every single year because Kobe was just gifted all his rings and Lebron is one of the greatest of all time.

vCash
    10 rings

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

vCash
    Anywhere from 4-8.

Quote Originally Posted by rhymeratic View Post
    Shoot I'd even put up Glen Rice and Mitch Richmond in their prime at or slightly better than James. Even Glenn Robinson who is a forgotten beast.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe View Post
    Kobe GOAT LOL
    ^Finally got one.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dade County View Post
    10 rings
    Probably zero since Lebron needs the floor spread with shooters for his game to be really effective in the half court situations. Having Shaq clog up the middle would take away a lot of opportunities for his power drives to the rim and also negate his fast breaking seeing as how the game would be played in a half court set most often to take advantage of Shaq's strengths.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    Probably zero since Lebron needs the floor spread with shooters for his game to be really effective in the half court situations. Having Shaq clog up the middle would take away a lot of opportunities for his power drives to the rim and also negate his fast breaking seeing as how the game would be played in a half court set most often to take advantage of Shaq's strengths.
    Exactly! Best analysis yet!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by copper! View Post
    the shaq-russell-celtics thread sparked this thread idea. well start both at the age of 20, because kobe was a bench player before then. This spans from 98-99 to 06-07. Kobe won 3 rings during this span. How many does lebron win if you put him in place of kobe? both players are going from age 20 to age 28
    Dumb thread.

vCash
    It's a shamed Lebron has PLAYED in a way tougher league than MJ or any other superstars combined, cause seriously Lebron would of made the 80's and 90's look like rookies from the d-league. And seriously? Imagine if he played along side Shaq, he would of already been the GOAT at age maybe 23. Anyone who says otherwise is a dummy or probably a homer and doesn't respect greatness. No joke. The guy is BEAST.

DO IT MITCH

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast