Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Which team will advance to the NLDS?

Voters
29. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pittsburgh Pirates

19 65.52%
  • Cincinnati Reds

10 34.48%
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Exclamation NL WILD CARD GAME: Cincinnati Reds @ Pittsburgh Pirates (October 1 at 8:07 PM ET)

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Even after this weekend.. I'm still going with Cincy, ending Pittsburgh's great run
    Last edited by LASportsFan1996; 09-30-2013 at 07:52 PM.

vCash
    if pirates pitch lirano, they have a shot to win this game!

vCash
    Reds win.
    Last edited by South Side Sox; 10-01-2013 at 06:19 PM.

vCash
    Pittsburghs at home and Liriano is one of the top lefties in the game this year. I say this because Cincy's three best hitters are left handed so the matchup favors the Pirates. Throw in the fact that Cincy is in a slump and not scoring runs, so I'm not sure what the logic is behind people voting for them. Anyway, go Pirates. I probably hate the Reds more than the Cardinals on the account of Dusty Baker, who destroyed my childhood when he destroyed Prior's and Wood's arms. Brandon Phillips, on the account of that he's the biggest ***** in baseball. Joey Votto, who all he does is ***** about Wrigley when he visits. And because I go to school in Cincy, and I have to say that Red's nation is some of the most uneducated group of fans that I know of. Red's fans: "Pete Rose is the greatest hitter of all time". Me: "No, not even close. He was overrated and only got the hits recrod because he padded his stats and sucking *** like the last five years of his career". Them: "No. So much grit and hustle, nobody played harder than him". I mean my god, what a bunch of dumb *****. So yeah. **** the Reds. Kick their *** tomorrow night Pittsburgh...
    Last edited by Swarley91; 09-30-2013 at 11:57 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Swarley91 View Post
    Pittsburghs at home and Liriano is one of the top lefties in the game this year. I say this because Cincy's three best hitters are left handed so the matchup favors the Pirates. Throw in the fact that Cincy is in a slump and not scoring runs, so I'm not sure what the logic is behind people voting for them. Anyway, go Pirates. I probably hate the Reds more than the Cardinals on the account of Dusty Baker, who destroyed my childhood when he destroyed Prior's and Wood's arms. Brandon Phillips, on the account of that he's the biggest ***** in baseball. Joey Votto, who all he does is ***** about Wrigley when he visits. And because I go to school in Cincy, and I have to say that Red's nation is some of the most uneducated group of fans that I know of. Red's fans: "Pete Rose is the greatest hitter of all time". Me: "No, not even close. He was overrated and only got the hits recrod because he padded his stats and sucking *** like the last five years of his career". Them: "No. So much grit and hustle, nobody played harder than him". I mean my god, what a bunch of dumb *****. So yeah. **** the Reds. Kick their *** tomorrow night Pittsburgh...
    How do you really feel?

|MY GFX GALLERY|
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Then-Most View Post
    I am a twilight fan girl

vCash
    Hmmm interesting rant. But yeah anyway. Go Pirates

vCash
    go pirates. give that fan base a full series, not this one game play in bull ****
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 11 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals (May 2014)

vCash
    Pittsburgh wins 6 to 3.
    Favourite Teams:

Boston Red Sox: 9-11, games this week vs. New York Yankees (3), Toronto (3)
    Indianapolis Colts: 11-5, 2013 AFC South Champs, great season guys.
    Looking for new NBA team to cheer for
    Ottawa Senators: 37-31-14, season over, good effort guys.

vCash
    This will be the biggest game I've ever been to.

Can't wait! Go Bucs!
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

vCash

Pete Rose was the man, period. I do agree about Phillips though. Regardless...I'm so hyped it's ridiculous. LET'S GO BUCS!!!

vCash
    I will be rooting for the Pirates,but i think Reds will win.

vCash
    I am hoping Pit takes this one. That fanbase needs something positive to happen for them. Even more than being eliminated in a one game playoff in their first winning season in like forever. lol.

vCash
    why the hell do they have both wildcard games starting at 8 EST? Could they not do one at 6 and one at 9? Seriously.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by rkelly7 View Post
    why the hell do they have both wildcard games starting at 8 EST? Could they not do one at 6 and one at 9? Seriously.
    The AL game is tomorrow...
    [IMG]hi[/IMG]

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast