Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Do Kreider and Hrivik have an impact on this team?

With the 2 being part of the final cuts, do either of these 2 have an impact on this team this season? Thoughts?

I guess you could add Lindberg to this question as well?
    Last edited by Ch0ZSeN1; 09-30-2013 at 12:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch0ZSeN1 View Post
    With the 2 being part of the final cuts, do either of these 2 have an impact on this team this season? Thoughts?

Not yet but they will in some way at some point since both have NHL level skill.

Let Kreider play with Mats and he will build his confidence up.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS:27125039
    Quote Originally Posted by Ch0ZSeN1 View Post

Not yet but they will in some way at some point since both have NHL level skill.

I think Kreider should have come to camp not thinking the spot was his, but rather his to lose, he didnt play with desperation like Miller or Fast. If he cant get up for camp I'm not sure he is going to be someone we can rely on once he signs a 3 or 4 year deal. He has a lot of growing up to do and it starts with his sense of entitlement. Ton of skill, big body, lightning fast and he used none of that during camp. Its gutcheck time Kreider, you have a year or less in the AHL to prove yourself to Vigneault and staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SLY WILLIAMS View Post

Smartest suggestion I've seen yet.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Redfish View Post
    Smartest suggestion I've seen yet.
    I have said it since Mats was resigned last season. Too me they could be very complimentary. Shooter/Passer. Big/Small. Power/Finesse.

Actually in that first game with Mats back last season they were supposed to play together. Mats said something like he would be setting up CK. Kreider smiled and said something like he was really looking forward to it. Then after around 1 shift Mats was moved up and Kreider was moved down.