Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

time to vent!!!!!

So I come to the conclusion that we might not be a playoff team this season. Unless we get rid of this west coast offense crap because it doesn't work for us. Also our pass defense is horrible and I can just see Manning Sunday killing us maybe throwing for 400 yards or more.

Morris Claiborne is a bust this guy is a bum plain and simple, he has no value at all. I hate Scandrick with a passion but I would rather see him starting over Clairborne. The guy can't cover and was beat over and over again by a rookie, he can't tackle and hasn't made a play for the defense. We wasted two draft picks on him if he isn't injured he is getting beat by everybody.

Why is Ware sitting out alot of defensive snaps? I noticed he missed alot of snaps yesterday and a few was when the Chargers scored.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

vCash
    sigh... im not sure what to say. i liked garrett calling the plays, but they took to long, and the play never got in on time. they had to many delay of games,, and always got the snap off late. maybe with t the new arm band play caling they would be faster?

im not even sure that the play calling is the problem though.

what sucks is that we play denver, then the redskins, and that redskins game, we could be trailing in the division, to the at one time 0-3 redskins.

i think we need to be bolder.

we'll probally beat the broncos, just because we arent suppose to, then lose to the redskins, cause we are suppose to win that game.

vCash

another thing

i am very dissappointed so far in claiborne, but i dont think we can call him a bust yet. he needs at least the entire season, and probally training camp next year. (and even then, i probally wouldnt label him a bust, he just not getting even close to expectations) if he cant stay healthy, he cant stay healthy.

i just expected a revis caliber player. they hyped him up pretty good, and so far, i havent even seen flashes...

its so depressing. we fix one problem, only to find another. everyone was so worried about our oline (including me), and so far, it has been amazing. our dline has been, with exception to this game, fantastic to.

safeties have been outstanding..

who would have thought, if i told you at the beginning of the year, we would be great at offensive line, safety play would be outstanding, and the dline was doing good, yet, we were struggling at 2-2....

vCash
    ye they hyped Claiborne up big time and he is probably one of the worse starting cb's in the NFL. Mike Jenkins was way better and would atleast make a tackle.
    Time to get swole baby ooooo yea back in the gym

5. 09-30-2013, 12:06 PM
    Reason
    troll

vCash
    add Williams to that shi* list....
    Die hard Atlanta Braves, Dallas Cowboys and New York Knicks fan.

7. 09-30-2013, 01:06 PM

8. 09-30-2013, 01:07 PM

vCash
    Random thoughts:

1. This game was lost for a number of reasons. First, the Cowboys defense couldn't keep the Chargers offense off the field. 34+ for SD and 24+ for Dallas. Mistakes-The Leary penalty, dropped passes, and Williams's fumble near the end zone were HUGE!

2. I'm sorry, but Mo Claiborne looks to be a bust. He looks lost sometimes, IMO.

3. Why doesn't this team throw the ball deep every once in a while? At least, give the opposing defense something to think about? They have a beast in Dez. Let him beast out.

4. Decision making-Why kick a FG from over 50 yards out? If you miss, Rivers has the ball in great field position. You just don't give up half the field to a QB like Rivers. You just don't.

vCash
    I agree this west coast offense is not workin... its good romo is protecting the ball and that we want to be balanced but we dont take any chances at all.. somthin needa to be done about the play calling.

Idk what to say about the defense... claiborne is the only player I dont feel good about on d.. we didnt make any adjustments... all we did was rush 4 and drop back in zone the whole game and watch rivers gash

What were doin is not workin on both off and def... it seems to only work on bad teams.. if we don't adjust its gonna be 8-8 or worse

vCash
    So disgusted with this team that I dont even know what to say anymore. Looks like the same old cowboys to me. I fall for it every year! The fact of the matter is that they beat 2 teams that look horrible to start the season. The two "decent" teams they have faced they have lost to. Those are the games you have to win if you are a playoff team. This looks like the same old 8-8 team we've been seeing for the last several years. The biggest thing that bugs me is why waste draft picks on guys like Escobar who didnt even play yesterday when we know we are short on defensive linemen! I'm not sure I'm going to live to see another ring in Dallas. So discouraged

vCash
    I think it's warranted that we vent already this season. It seems that we are the same .500 club that we have been the last few seasons. I know we are a little beat up at cb but I don't want to admit that Claiborne is a bust just yet. He always hurt and it could very well be the reason he's looked average. I think our D-line and O-line have looked good, but not good enough. Both looked poor Sunday against the chargers and even though they have both been surprisingly good, it was against BAD TEAMS.

The reason I have not been posting is because I thought we would be lucky t see 9-7. It's frustrating when you never step it up and take it to the next level. I hate to say it but we need a shake-up on both lines. I think in the off-season we need to address the DT position because Hatcher is GOOD, not great, and he's the best option we have. Another road grader guard would be great and a stud of a DE to play opposite Ware.

The sad part is Ware, the one player we always know we can rely on is struggling with neck stingers and isn't very effective when this happens. He sat out quite a bit of plays Sunday and was a non-factor. It hurts to see D-Ware like that. I hope he gets healthy and gives us a few more great years. We need help, I find it hard to watch this team.

vCash
    i'm not sure what's happening, but i agree with everything Blacknell said

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    i think it's too early to begin painting the picture on players and overall team standings. I mean teams lose, no one expected half of the things that have happened to pan out the way it has. There's teams with good records that should be poor teams and vice versa.

We still have a fairly weak division right now so all is not lost, but on the other side I still don't believe this team is a super bowl contender. It's the same old song and dance every off season, pass on Grade A Free Agents, extend or rework contracts of players who under perform, reach and make very questionable draft picks, and a lot of hope. Remember the problem begins with the guy making those decisions.

"
    No Idea Why Ines Sainz Was Her assed"

vCash
    Long FGs stink! I dont want to try anymore 50+ yarders unless it is at the end of the half. The stats show that it makes more sense to go for it. If we are facing a 3rd and 6 on the opponents 35 yard line, treat it as 4 down territory. Run a draw to catch the D off guard and maybe pick up 4 or 5 to set up a 4th and 2.

Mo needs to step up. He has all the ability in the world but is just playing without confidence.

God damn playcalling. TAKE A SHOT DOWN FIELD FOR ONCE! We have a top 3 WR probably in the game. Why have we only thrown a bomb to him twice in 16 quarters?

This team has so much potential but we just play down to our opponents. I anticipate a close game Sunday. It will be heartbreaking to go round for round with DEN only to lose a close game but I think it wil be close. Hopefully this team can rally around a strong effort next week. We definitely will need it going into divisional games with WSH and PHI coming up.

vCash
    this is just a bad team plain an simple!! they suck!! romo is the best player on the team! an when he is your best player you have problems!!! nuff said

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thedon01 View Post
    i'm not sure what's happening, but i agree with everything Blacknell said
    And the government shut down...... Oh crap.... it's the apocalypse!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Dallas Mavericks 2010-11 NBA CHAMPIONS
    Dirk Nowitzki 2010-2011 Finals MVP

Texas Rangers 2010, 2011 AL West & AL Champions

vCash

time to vent!!!!!

Lets just get ready for a new head coach. We have a soft mental state as a team. We need a coach that's going to put a foot in somebody's behind and not just say there, there, it's ok that the D can't stop anyone when needed or the offense can't score consistently. Just try harder next time.

Ever since we lost Bill we haven't had a hard nose coach to make players accountable for there soft and inconsistent play.

I hope jerrah is realizing that he needs to step back some and give a coach like bill cowher the reigns. It doesn't have to be cowher, just a hard nose coach like him.
    [/CENTER]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast