Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Question Is SF position really the weakest link?

I know we said it was before we traded for Butler. We have Giannis,Butler,Middleton,Delfino injured. Giannis is a rookie but plenty of upside. When Jennings was dealt. People said Middleton isn't just a "throw in". Injured Delfino isn't the worst but isn't getting any younger. Butler is alright. But changed roles with Clippers.

If SF isn't the weakest link what position is? Center is great with Sanders and Zaza and Raduljica. Plus Udoh and Henson can play center as well. On to PF. Ersan one of the best stretch 4's. Henson is up and comer we all wanna see. Udoh decent shot blocker and coach favorite for doing the right thing or whatever they say.

PG's are Knight which can hit the three and put up points fast. Wolter's is a rookie one man army in college. Ridnour is back and old reliable.

Sg is where I think could be our weakest link if Mayo has a slow start. Then all we have as a back up is Neal even though Neal was on fire for the Spurs in the playoffs. Yeah Delfino can play sg as well even though he's injured and getting slower in his old age. Yes pg Knight can slide over to sg as well if we go with two pg line ups.

You're thoughts on the weakest position? Yeah could say same thing for PF if Ersan has a slow start but we be looking for more minutes of Henson then. Or one freak injury could wipe out any position fast.

vCash
    sg is not our weakest position idk how anyone could say its any position besides pg? our starting pg is a more raw version of the pg that everyone hated that started for us last year.. i dont care what drew did with teague... If were in contention for the playoffs or somehow suprise people and henson show improvements i would not be suprised at all if we look at trading ersan for a pg at the deadline... as far as luke and wolters go i dont see wolters getting pt. I think he'll be on the bench in street cloths. Ridnour has always been solid but hes not the same guy who was here last time but i hope he can get back to that! IMO Ridnour is our best pg next yr! Unless Wolters does something to really impress during practices to earn himself some playing time and than when he does get the playing time he does nothing but impress more which is highly unlikely!
    This thread right here is why i stay out of the nba main forum on psd lol
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...am-for-melo:D;)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ROY 2 MVP Braun View Post
    sg is not our weakest position idk how anyone could say its any position besides pg? our starting pg is a more raw version of the pg that everyone hated that started for us last year.. i dont care what drew did with teague... If were in contention for the playoffs or somehow suprise people and henson show improvements i would not be suprised at all if we look at trading ersan for a pg at the deadline... as far as luke and wolters go i dont see wolters getting pt. I think he'll be on the bench in street cloths. Ridnour has always been solid but hes not the same guy who was here last time but i hope he can get back to that! IMO Ridnour is our best pg next yr! Unless Wolters does something to really impress during practices to earn himself some playing time and than when he does get the playing time he does nothing but impress more which is highly unlikely!
    Believe it or not but I think as of right now our weakest position is our pf position! I think we only have 2 strikes to get it right this year before making a trade. If Ersan don't be consistant he is worthless on this team because Sanders is not offensive skilled ( hopefully it would change). Basically, he has sf size with pf mobilty. And if Henson can't handle most of the leagues bigger guys because of size we would then be in major trouble having to rely on Udoh ( unless he turn into the "DREAM" is year). Although, this question is quite difficult to answer due to question marks at every position. However, the center position is set and can get better, Butler is manning the 3 though this position could be the weakest if he go down, sg and pg are set due to the many combo guys we have on the team!! I know everybody may think I am going out on a limb stating this but that position would show its true strengths when play bigger and better fronts!!!

Finally, I am a true Bucks fan and I hope Ersan and Henson put on this year; which they can make this position the most solid position on the team and hopefully the NBA!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post
    Believe it or not but I think as of right now our weakest position is our pf position! I think we only have 2 strikes to get it right this year before making a trade. If Ersan don't be consistant he is worthless on this team because Sanders is not offensive skilled ( hopefully it would change). Basically, he has sf size with pf mobilty. And if Henson can't handle most of the leagues bigger guys because of size we would then be in major trouble having to rely on Udoh ( unless he turn into the "DREAM" is year). Although, this question is quite difficult to answer due to question marks at every position. However, the center position is set and can get better, Butler is manning the 3 though this position could be the weakest if he go down, sg and pg are set due to the many combo guys we have on the team!! I know everybody may think I am going out on a limb stating this but that position would show its true strengths when play bigger and better fronts!!!

Finally, I am a true Bucks fan and I hope Ersan and Henson put on this year; which they can make this position the most solid position on the team and hopefully the NBA!!
    Yeah Sparky mentioned we should of traded for Al Jefferson last season since we didn't have a big banger in the paint.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BUCK WILD!! View Post

Yeah after I logged off yesterday. I thought of pg then.

vCash
    Delfino fractured a bone in his right foot in Game 5 of the Rockets' first-round playoff series against Oklahoma City in May, when he dunked over Thunder star Kevin Durant. But Delfino said he played with a hairline fracture in the foot for more than a month at the end of the season. "I had a fracture five months ago and I had surgery," Delfino said. "I had a ittle setback the last couple days. "We don't have a time frame. They're taking pictures and we're going to know more in the next couple days. I can't wait to get on the court." Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel
    Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors/tag/milw...9VogJzdXGYT.99

vCash

vCash
    I don't think so at all. Caron, while he may not be what he once was can still be the most efficient scorer on this team.

Furthermore, we have two guys behind him who at the very least can provide depth and spot minutes, oh yeah and we also have an 18 year old kid who could potentially be a starter someday.

IMO right now SF is now one of our strongest positions.
    http://i303.photobucket.com/albums/n...pscf85bcd0.png