Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Make one move you think could potentially turn this season around

For the sake of conversation and to get the bad taste out of my mouth from this game, what SINGLE move would you make if you were RM to turn this season around?

Personally I would trade one of our receivers for a solid OL or start doing a fire sale and load up for the upcoming draft.

No fantasy moves like McFadden for Peterson.
    Please listen to the song in the link and share it if you like what you heard! I'm helping some friends promote their music.. These guys have got crazy talent!
    http://youtu.be/9gWKuGDmLrQ

vCash
    If I had to do one single trade Id probably trade McFadden for Nicks. Both are free agents after this season. The Giants need a RB and we could used a Vet #1 receiver. That gives the Giants a RB they can try out and us a WR. This lets us check out Nicks to see if he can be a go to go we go for in free agency.
    Raiders Keith McGill

PSD Mock Draft Raiders GM
    1st Anothony Barr OLB UCLA
    2nd Dominique Easley DT University of Florida
    3rd Antonio Richardson, OT, Tennessee
    4th Bashaud Breeland, CB, Clemson
    4th Jordan Zumwalt ILB/OLB UCLA
    5th Justin Ellis, DT, Louisiana Tech
    5th Richard Rodgers, TE, California
    5th Vinnie Sunseri, S, Alabama
    6th Quincy Enunwa WR Nebraska
    7th Terrance Mitchell, CB, Oregon
    7th Keith Wenning, QB, Ball State

vCash
    If we want any chance at a winning season we need some protection and pass rush. a beast DE or a beast OL would help a lot. I would trade for a beast pass rushing DE considering we got Watson and possibly veldheer returning

vCash
    I would bring in a guy to be the gm ,and head coach aka Chucky then it wouldn't matter who is on the team he would get the best out of them.

Feel the wrath of the darkside.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kakish View Post
    If we want any chance at a winning season we need some protection and pass rush. a beast DE or a beast OL would help a lot. I would trade for a beast pass rushing DE considering we got Watson and possibly veldheer returning
    Why you wanna trade for a best DE when the beast of all beast will be ours next year? Clowney will look like a motha ****ing monster wearing silver n black and chopping Manning's head off for the next 2 years. Jags are going with a QB. I dont think Giants, Steelers are going to have a worst record than us. Browns already guaranteed themselves picking after us with their 2 wins. We will be lucky to win 3 games. Seems Clowney may fall to 3rd or 4th considering the QB's coming out. If Pryor continues to improve we can be deadly with new coaching staff and Clowney leading the D and a munch improved Pryor heading into next season.

vCash
    This is a stupid question but i`ll take the bait.

If I was McKenzie I`d purchase a one way ticket to Cancun and not surface for a decade, that`d be a good start.

vCash
    We need line help... both our qbs are garbage... jennings is better tham mcfragile. So id be unloading dmc, any qb, any WR for draft picks. Also loved the guy but for what we pay seabass, he is the biggest disappointment on our roster

vCash
    Hire chucky

Representing that 330!!!!

vCash
    There literally is no single move to turn this team around in the way some of you would like.....period!!

vCash
    I would trade for Josh Gordon. Put him on the outside with Moore. Streater and Ford in the slots. Let Pryor make plays.

vCash
    I'd trade our 5th rounder for Josh Gordon....Oh wait, we already gave that up for Matt Flynn.
    "We don't take what the defense gives us; we take whatever the hell we want." - Al Davis

ONE NATION, DOMINATION, RAIDER NATION!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxfly:27122848
    There literally is no single move to turn this team around in the way some of you would like.....period!!
    Agreed. That is the exact mentality that lead to previously poor moves (Seymour, etc.). Quick fixes are attempted in desperation, usually prove costly, and rarely offer desired results.

vCash
    Stay the course. It is only the first quarter of the season and there are no short cuts.

vCash
    I would bring in a hypnotist to convince everyone on PSD that we ARE on the right track. What do we have to turn around? Injuries are the reason we are 1-3 instead of 2-2 or even possibly 3-1. We are fine and if everyone can quit with the negative waves and look at the big picture they'd realize it too.

I'm Your Huckleberry.

vCash

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast