Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Training Camp Thread

Any info in regards to camp should be posted here.

THE SEASON IS ALMOST HERE!!!!!!!

#iubb

vCash
    The main two headliners from the first few days of camp + media day

Chris Copeland said that his knee is not where it needs to be and he's still dealing with pain.

He said he'll be "ready to rock" for the regular season, but for now he looks like he'll be missing some preseason action. Copeland had his knee scoped last month and mentioned he dealt with knee issues last season. The former Knick will run with the second unit and doesn't have much fantasy value.
    rotoworld

Frank Vogel confirmed that Danny Granger went through Saturday's practice without "any limitations at all."
    Granger admitted that he's still "battling the knee" but he can push off without pain, and the rest of his body feels good after playing in just five games last season. He's six months removed from surgery and although he's able to play, doctors have told him that it takes a year to fully recover. The Pacers are likely to be cautious with his playing time, especially with Lance Stephenson capable of taking on big minutes, something fantasy owners should keep in mind on draft day.

#iubb

vCash
    I'm sure everyone has seen the picture of him in San Antonio and I don't know what Roy played at last year but he is listed at 260lbs. I also saw where someone interviewed Roy and he said he was up to 290lbs.

vCash
    I'm hoping granger can come in healthy, there's no situation where Granger doesn't improve the team, weather it be from a starting position or from the bench.

Also Copeland not getting any preseason action is a little disconcerting. I hope he understands the team philosophy, specifically on defense, by the time the regular season rolls around.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p