Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Matt Kemp will miss rest of playoffs (Pg. 10)

EFFIN IDIOT

https://twitter.com/THEREAL_DV/statu...55906954158080

Just watching Kemp walk around clubhouse, he can put hardly any pressure on his ankle
    Would you put the blame on Don for keeping him in the game? Or would you just put it on Kemp for ball watching and not even running at half speed to the plate which gave the 1B enough time to make a play at home. Or is both responsible?

Great sweep this weekend but poor fundamental, mental midget mistakes like this frustrate me

watch the video "Kemp exits with injury"

http://losangeles.dodgers.mlb.com/ml...943&mode=video

He was ball watching, he was not even running half speed. SMDH
    Last edited by MDI; 09-29-2013 at 07:59 PM.

vCash
    Don should have taken him out after he didn't for the cycle, but he should have at least ran or at the very least slid.

Looks like Puig is back into starting in the OF

vCash
    What a ****ing joke

vCash
    All on Matt. No way that is on Donnie, he only had Puig left and he gave him the day off.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinBlue View Post
    All on Matt. No way that is on Donnie, he only had Puig left and he gave him the day off.
    I agree 100 percent with you. He was watching the play and was almost walking home. When I was watching I thought he blew out his achelies ala Kobe Bryant.

vCash
    Might be an injury that will linger a week or two. But i dont believe it to be as bad his reaction.

vCash
    60 day disabled list.

vCash
    That's all on Kemp being a dumbass

vCash
    play 100% or dont play at all. thats all on Kemp for not running pull speed.

I understand its a blow out but you know what? What if Philly had scored enough runs the next half inning and that run he lost by not running all out cost the game?

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tymathee View Post
    play 100% or dont play at all. thats all on Kemp for not running pull speed.

I understand its a blow out but you know what? What if Philly had scored enough runs the next half inning and that run he lost by not running all out cost the game?
    It's definitely Kemp's fault but players slack all the time. It's part of the game at this point

vCash
    Considering it was a force play, it sure seemed like he took forever getting down the line from third base. Kemp's never been known for being the smartest baserunner in the game. But we can forgive him considering that three of his hits drove in runs.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    Considering it was a force play, it sure seemed like he took forever getting down the line from third base. Kemp's never been known for being the smartest baserunner in the game. But we can forgive him considering that three of his hits drove in runs.

His play in the game was great, but him getting himself injured in a scenario that should have never happened means he absolutely deserves to be criticized. This team is trying to take the next step, and he's supposed to be the leader and best player. I understand he's been hurt, but if he has to sit out because of this it's no longer not his fault.

vCash
    Run it out or slide. He got caught inbetween and that is usually when injuries occur.

vCash
    All on Matt Kemp. Cost the team a run, cost CC a hit and an RBI and cost himself an injury that he did not need at this point. No excuse for that. If he runs 3/4 speed he's safe without a throw. It's not like he was on the DL with a leg injury where he needs to baby it. He was out with a shoulder injury. Legs should be very rested and ready to run. I hope Donny got on his case for not running hard......but I doubt it.

vCash
    He's not very bright, is he?

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast