Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Matt Flynn's arcade? Yeah right.

6TDs in a game was a fluke, that's what happens when you have an all-star WR core. THey do all the work for you.

This guy is a bum and should never be more than a backup QB. We would have won this if Pryor was starting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderDawg View Post
    6TDs in a game was a fluke, that's what happens when you have an all-star WR core. THey do all the work for you.

This guy is a bum and should never be more than a backup QB. We would have won this if Pryor was starting.
    He shouldn't even be on an NFL roster. He can't throw, he can't shuffle up or away from pressure, he has no sense of pocket awareness. He's like a statue, he needs to be cut immediately. And the play calling was horrid, no field goal with 4th and 1? You need two scores to tie after leading in the first four minutes 14-0. Nothing from Flynn in 3.5 quarters except a TD to the Washington defense.
    Last edited by RaiderIke37; 09-29-2013 at 07:38 PM.

vCash
    I want this Lowlife for a QB , released tomorrow , have McGloin and Wilson Backup TP , Flynn was absolutely horrible and thats being polite !!! i want him outta here pronto !!

vCash
    This guy needs to never touch an NFL field ever again. EVER. McKenzie and his love for old Packers caused this. I was NEVER Pro-Matt Flynn and I've made sure that was well documented. He plays SCARED and he is a disgrace to any football player to ever play.

JaMarcus Russell is better than Matt Flynn and I'm not even joking. If Russell had played, we would have won by 24

Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

vCash
    McKenzie's GMing is still questionable by me. Hiring Knapp, trading for Flynn...very bad and hated moves

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Nets/Raiders! View Post
    McKenzie's GMing is still questionable by me. Hiring Knapp, trading for Flynn...very bad and hated moves
    He didn't hire Knapp, Allen hired Knapp.

Trading for Flynn made sense at the time it was done. It's easy to look back on it now, but it made perfect sense at the time.

vCash
    The Raiders needed other options at QB. They would still be 1-3 with Carson Palmer and would quite possible be 2-2 with Pryor had he played today. I don't understand why people feel there needs to be a coaching change, with this roster Madden would struggle.

vCash
    All Matt Flynn proved is how terrible the O line actually plays. Granted, he's not mobile, at least give him some blocking. We'd be 0-4 if it wasn't for Pryor. They actually had no solution for the Redskin pass rush. The 4th down QB sneak with the game on the line proved how inept this unit plays.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003:27120052
    Quote Originally Posted by Nets/Raiders! View Post

Trading for Flynn made sense at the time it was done. It's easy to look back on it now, but it made perfect sense at the time.
    There was a FA market, a draft, and RM had Pryor on the team. He went with Flynn mainly due to the past relationship IMO. We could of picked up a different QB. You had Fitzpatrick out there for example who was cut by The Bills. Have to admit I knew nothing about Flynn other then his 2 wins and collage history. Bad decision at the time and RM should of known better as a scout and GM.

vCash
    We need WR/TE/rb/OG this off season. If pryor finishes strong then I'll give him the keys. If he finishes average and we are in position for a top QB we might pull the trigger but I hope pryor continues his trend of progression so we dont need to look for a QB. No playmakers other than an inconsistent Moore. And yes that includes McFadden not being a playmaker. Can we all agree he is gone after the year? Can we also make sure when Woodyard comes here week 17 we take him out. To think we could have been 2-2 today. Man .500 when I was expecting a top 2 pick before that colts game.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Shred003 View Post

It still didn't make sense to me at the time. And McKenzie should not have allowed that hire to take place. Should have interfered

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Vet View Post
    There was a FA market, a draft, and RM had Pryor on the team. He went with Flynn mainly due to the past relationship IMO. We could of picked up a different QB. You had Fitzpatrick out there for example who was cut by The Bills. Have to admit I knew nothing about Flynn other then his 2 wins and collage history. Bad decision at the time and RM should of known better as a scout and GM.
    I don't care about the Flynn trade because it got rid of Palmer. Flynn is guaranteed all his money this year. Cut him for free this off season while Palmer frees 15 million next season. You can't really blame them for not trusting pryor. No one predicted him progressing this fast. Even past GMs and execs say he has progressed tremendously. I think Reggie has put us I'm great position. If pryor can come back and get us to a 6-10, 7-9 competitive record it will help us a lot. We will be 2-2 no doubt with pryor today. A 500 team after 4 weeks. Finishing the season strong with a ton of money will help us intrigue a lot of FAs. No mike Wallace type deals but numerous decent starters. Players like pryor because they relate to him, he's exciting, and he's a friendly guy that will bring players here. I still say 2014 we will contend for a wild card spot.

Yall let me slip?!?!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Vet View Post
    Vet, I hate to agree with you, but I have to agree with you.

Flynn clearly was not a viable option at QB. He cost the Raiders cap space and a draft pick, so the total cost of the trade is limited... but man, he's nowhere close to being a capable starter.

Jeez, he looked decent in relief last week... he had a great drive to start, then fell apart.

Better to get McGloin and Wilson ready. Flynn clearly cannot deal with a pass rush or getting hit; he folded out there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dbacknick View Post
    All Matt Flynn proved is how terrible the O line actually plays. Granted, he's not mobile, at least give him some blocking. We'd be 0-4 if it wasn't for Pryor. They actually had no solution for the Redskin pass rush. The 4th down QB sneak with the game on the line proved how inept this unit plays.
    ....except it should have been a QB sneak on 3rd and inches....instead of deciding to roll out your disgusting excuse for a QB to almost get sacked and then still think it was a good idea to throw some garbage ***** superman throw as he was going down. That was gross play calling...not as gross as the quarterback play...but not much better.

THE AUTUMN WIND IS A RAIDER
    PILLAGING JUST FOR FUN
    HE'LL KNOCK YOU 'ROUND AND UPSIDE DOWN
    AND LAUGH WHEN HE'S CONQUERED AND WON

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by murfdeezy View Post
    ....except it should have been a QB sneak on 3rd and inches....instead of deciding to roll out your disgusting excuse for a QB to almost get sacked and then still think it was a good idea to throw some garbage ***** superman throw as he was going down. That was gross play calling...not as gross as the quarterback play...but not much better.
    Here's what's going to piss you off - a WR broke free posting to the middle and Flynn didn't pull the trigger. Olson dialed up a TD play and the QB didn't throw the ball.

Six weeks ago, if you told me I'd be pining to see Pryor again, I'd have laughed at you. I now pine to see Pryor under center next week.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast