Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Matt flynn starting!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by asoto511:27113318
    San Francisco tribune says Pryor will start. Oh the drama!

vCash
    If Flynn starts it's clear to me allen wants to lose his job. He's trying to pull a Jim harbuagh using an injury as an excuse to start who he really wanted to start all along. If Flynn starts I wonder what Allen's excuse will be because Pryor has passed all the best. Stupid allen I hope the reports are not true or else say hi to gruden as our new 2014 HC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    If Flynn starts it's clear to me allen wants to lose his job. He's trying to pull a Jim harbuagh using an injury as an excuse to start who he really wanted to start all along. If Flynn starts I wonder what Allen's excuse will be because Pryor has passed all the best. Stupid allen I hope the reports are not true or else say hi to gruden as our new 2014 HC.
    Calm down lol. We don't even know what's going to happen. I want pryor to start too, and that still might happen. I'll take a beat writers source over Adam schefter who said he was highly unlikely pryor will play 2 days ago. Only way a controversy will start is if Flynn throws for 400 yards and 4 TDs which won't happen.....but any given Sunday.
    Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RaiderFanBL9 View Post
    I try to be optimistic. I have been behind the guy (DA) only bc of the logo on his chest, but nevertheless I have given him the benefit of the doubt the past year and a half. Call it hope, if you will. But starting Flynn after Pryor passed all the tests?? Like, really?? I don't care who the better QB is, to turn your back on the player you named the starter after he's cleared to go back to playing like a developing stud is just about the stupidest thing any coach would pull. We are going back into being a laughing stock if this is the case, rather than a rebuilding team.

Dennis, I have supported you from day 1. But if you do this, I'm going back to signing petitions for Chucky to return
    Last edited by asoto511; 09-29-2013 at 11:04 AM.

vCash
    If it's Flynn, it's Flynn. No big deal. I promise you this - if the media doesn't know who's starting, the Redskins certainly don't know who's going to be starting.

Don't be surprised if Flynn starts but we still see Pryor playing a bit in spot-duty.

vCash
    i'll take the bay area reports over espn any day of the week

dont be shocked if pryor is jogging out on that field

we'll know by the time they start warming up at the latest.

vCash
    If Pryor is ready, they should start him, but only if he is ready.

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Jay glazer is never wrong in his reports and he said Flynn is starting so idk hope he's wrong and it's pryor though

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    One week removed from a concussion is not enough time IMO. I hope we sit Pryor for this game. I would rather see McGloin the Flynn however. Flynn is a sitting duck under our horrible OL. Either way I predict Washington to win today.

vCash
    Next thing I want to hear is Jason Bourne is tearin it up!

"Just Win Baby!"

vCash
    Last time I checked we are raider fans. Whoever is at qb, I'm gonna be pulling for our raiders to get a win.

vCash
    CBS football this morning saying Pryor out and Flynn in. Prudent move by Oakland.

vCash
    The accusations of hidden agendas that run counter to the best interests of DA and/or RM are entirely baseless and irrational. If Flynn does start, it will have been for reasons other than some personal bias made in spite of those best interests and may actually be indicative of protecting someone they deem an asset.

vCash
    Glazer said on the Fox pregame that Pryor had some concussion symptoms last night and that is what led to the change. The rest of the season is more important that this game. For today its Just Flynn Baby!

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast