Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Terry Pendleton

vCash

Terry Pendleton

Anybody see him grab Chris Johnson by the jersey? I wonder if that was for the helmet toss in the dugout or him getting on him about diving into first base, knowing how important he is to us in the playoffs. Just wondering your take.

vCash
    im sure it was about him sliding because... it wasn't even close. I was shocked that he didn't get a hit out of that. I guess he is really ****ing slow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by baseballislife7 View Post
    Anybody see him grab Chris Johnson by the jersey? I wonder if that was for the helmet toss in the dugout or him getting on him about diving into first base, knowing how important he is to us in the playoffs. Just wondering your take.
    Apparently throwing his helmet was the problem, maybe Pendelton did over react, you can do that in the dugout when you know there are cameras around, but I understand his frustration, CJ is emotional and everytime he strikeout he throw his helmet and you have to understand you can hurt somebody if you aren't careful, I just hope this thing doesn't get bigger.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thomass View Post
    im sure it was about him sliding because... it wasn't even close. I was shocked that he didn't get a hit out of that. I guess he is really ****ing slow.
    If you look at the clip, he thought he had a hit out of it and did not run hard to 1B. He kicked it into high gear halfway up the line. They say it was about the helment and I'm sure that's part of it. But I also think part of it is the mental mistake of not running out of the box as well.

vCash
    that had nothing to do with it... both said it was the helmet thing. he had hit someone before.
    HAWKS 13 PREMIERS

"We're under a level-5 quarantine, so I'm just gonna have to stripsearch you girls!"
    -Portman

vCash
    DOB reported that the helmet actually hit Pendleton and that's why he reacted the way he did. They then had a chat about Johnson controlling his emotions and chalked it up to "boys being boys"

vCash
    I like the emotion but obviously he has to be more careful he could hurt someone.

vCash
    Chris is a bit of a hot head...kinda like that about him...but I know for sure coaches, of any level, would get tired of that real quick.

Don't think it's an issue though..

vCash
    TP felt like he had to make an example out of him.

*lightbulb*

I bet Chris won't hit him again, lol.

vCash
    TP felt like he had to make an example out of him.

*lightbulb*

I bet Chris won't hit him again, lol.

vCash
    Hopefully he doesn't hit anyone again, at least not on our team.