Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week #4: Dallas Cowboys (2-1) @ San Diego Chargers (1-2)

WEEK 4

DALLAS COWBOYS VS SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Sunday, September 29th
    4:25pm FOX

STATS THRU 3 WEEKS

DALLAS

Cowboys Full Stats
    2013 OVERALL NFL RANKINGS
    PASSING YDS 242.7 (18th Overall) RUSHING YDS 105.7 (17th Overall)
    OPP PASSING YDS 274.7 (23rd Overall) OPP RUSHING YDS 66.3 (2nd Overall)

SAN DIEGO
    Chargers Full Stats
    2013 OVERALL NFL RANKINGS
    PASSING YDS 257.0 (11th Overall) RUSHING YDS 102.7 (19th Overall)
    OPP PASSING YDS 340.7 (32nd Overall) OPP RUSHING YDS 130.0 (28th Overall)

INJURY REPORTS:

COWBOYS
    PROBABLE: DE D.Ware, LB E.Sims, CB M.Claiborne
    QUESTIONABLE: WR D.Harris
    DOUBTFUL: None
    OUT: WR M.Austin

CHARGERS
    PROBABLE: C N.Hardwick, T. D.Fluker, LB M.Te'o, LB D.Butler
    QUESTIONABLE: T K.Dunlap, CB S.Wright
    DOUBTFUL: G C.Reinhart, G J.Clary
    OUT: WR M.Floyd

vCash
    I expect that our #2 ranked run defense gets better this week...

On paper, I see us winning by about 10 - 13 points...but, since they play on turf, I say a semi-close win is more realistic

but, the homer in me says about 34-20

vCash
    if Dallas plays any way close to how they played last week then the chargers are in for a long day...I don't see eddie royal or antonio gates beating our dbs all day...chargers run game is not good...they live and die by rivers...get to him early and often...we win this game easily...chargers defense is non existent..dallas should definitely win this game and I think they will win this game somewhere in the tune of 31 to 17

vCash
    did anybody catch NFL Live today?? one of their bold predictions was Romo to have 400 Yards and throw for 4 tds...as much as I hope they are right...I don't see quite that much...I see 300 and 3...if he throws for 400 and 4 dallas willl win by 20 points...big game sunday fellaz...PUMPED.

vCash
    What was the difference between this and the other GT? The first 3 GTs weren't officially made by a thread maker either?

This site confuses me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    What was the difference between this and the other GT? The first 3 GTs weren't officially made by a thread maker either?

This site confuses me.
    Mods abusing their power...this site is known for that...why do you think the cowboys forum is so dead anymore? Its little things like what Fred just did that drive people away. .. Fred hardly posted in here all week then he comes in and does that...just gotta laugh at that stuff... sure glad I dnt act like that lol

vCash
    Ill be makin a game thread every monday too..so we can get to discussing the game ahead...its pointless to make the gt late in the week...some of us are diehards and like to get the ball rollin and conversations goin on the next opponent...casual fans dnt really care...I love talkin cowboys football with other optimistic cowboys fans who know their stuff...gotta stay away from the negative fan because nothing is ever good enough for them. .. they'd still be saying something negative even if Dallas won it all....and they will do everything in their power to ruin your optimism...people who are negative all the time need help..very unhealthy
    Last edited by alldayeveryday9; 09-27-2013 at 11:39 PM.

vCash

Week #4: Dallas Cowboys (2-1) @ San Diego Chargers (1-2)

I think we win 24-20. It'll be close. Our offense will have balance and our ST or defense scores a TD.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by astros1981 View Post
    I think we win 24-20. It'll be close. Our offense will have balance and our ST or defense scores a TD.
    Loving that prediction..hope you are right!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alldayeveryday9 View Post
    Mods abusing their power...this site is known for that...why do you think the cowboys forum is so dead anymore? Its little things like what Fred just did that drive people away. .. Fred hardly posted in here all week then he comes in and does that...just gotta laugh at that stuff... sure glad I dnt act like that lol
    I don't drive people away, posters do that ALL on their own...some even earn perma bans multiple times

vCash
    Man imagine if Dunlap, fluker and Hardwick all missed the game? It would've been like romo the past two years running for his life.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I don't drive people away, posters do that ALL on their own...some even earn perma bans multiple times
    too many rules drive people away (for the fact that you deleted my game thread and made your own, that's very childish actions on your part bro) you were hardly in here this week and then you just decide to come in all late on a friday and delete my game thread that was going for 4 days and make your own..think about that for a second, that's elementary school stuff bro, for real.... why not just add on to mine when we already were having good conversations going..it's little stuff like that that rubs users the wrong way..and little stuff like that makes users disapear on you...but it's all good, you have your opinion, I have mine..no biggy...anyways...I see alot of these "experts" saying its gonna be a high scoring game...I don't see that...I see high scoring for dallas but I don't see san diego scoring over 20 points...sd chargers oline is banged, our dline is flying sky high right now...our defense is taking it personal this year...our defense is what's going to win alot games for us this year...our offfense can score with anybody in the league..just gotta keep getting production on our oline..they seem to be getting better every game...31-17 dallas
    Last edited by alldayeveryday9; 09-28-2013 at 09:02 AM.

vCash
    Man imagine if Dunlap, fluker and Hardwick all missed the game? It would've been like romo the past two years running for his life.
    like the minnesota playoff game...I'll never forget that...man that was ugly.

vCash
    Yea that sucked. That game all turned on our decision to kick like a 50 yard FG on 4th and short when we were running the ball so well early on. Suisham shanked it like usual and then a few plays later, Sensi couldve had an easy pick that went for a 50 yard TD instead.

After that, Romo got sacked like 8 times.

vCash
    Yea that sucked. That game all turned on our decision to kick like a 50 yard FG on 4th and short when we were running the ball so well early on. Suisham shanked it like usual and then a few plays later, Sensi couldve had an easy pick that went for a 50 yard TD instead.

After that, Romo got sacked like 8 times.
    I remember, I was like in a total trance that day..it didn't feel real...I remeber us moving the ball early on pretty well, but then big Flozell Adams went down and after that things spiraled out of control...It was just a weird day, lol...like I said, didn't seem real...Dallas wasn't ready to play that day...hopefully they come ready to play this year...looks like a new team this year....I believe last year, Hatcher was the one to come out and say we needed a vocal leader...well he's clearly taken that role this year...it's on tomorrow buddy!!

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast