Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

All Remaining Games to be Televised!

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers are projected to surpass the NFL’s threshold of 85% tickets sold for the majority of the team’s remaining seven home games. By reaching the 85% mark, the team ensures that all games will be available on local television.

“In appreciation for the loyal support of our fans throughout the Tampa Bay area, we have committed to televise the remaining seven home games of the 2013 season,” said Buccaneers Co-Chairman Bryan Glazer.

Limited numbers of tickets in most price categories remain available for all games and may be purchased on www.Buccaneers.com.
    WooHoo!

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Nice!
    I am a member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    I love it, but I smell panic stunt all over this. Gotta save face with the disgruntled fans!

I wont miss a game tho...
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Is it coincidence that Freeman gets benched and now they've sold more tickets? I think not

vCash
    Owners bought the tickets bru... Lol...
    "In dieing need of a rebound season, 2o14 Leggo"

vCash
    Yea Owners bought out the remaining tix to 85% for the rest of the season kind of like they did 3 years ago when everyone was done with Raheem. I don't blame them. A lot of people are going to be rightfully cautious in support till they right this ship.

Still great for fans like us who aren't going anywhere. This was for the average Joe who comes and goes like the wind.

>Watch Me On Twitch Here<
    Click Here to Become a PSD Member!
    ★I am a Member of the BUC NATION

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 5surretts View Post
    Is it coincidence that Freeman gets benched and now they've sold more tickets? I think not
    lol I highly doubt that only 24 hours after Freeman gets benched, the fans all rally together and sell out 85% of the tickets to 7 home games.

vCash
    Off topic...how do you guys support rose still?

I am not even a Bulls fan and watching him sit for months and leave his teammates out to dry infuriated me. A healthy rose maybe you beat Miami. Top.5 Worst move ever done by a pro athlete in my book

@kh12 if you guys did not know

vCash
    The fans bought out enough tickets so everyone at home can witness Mike Glennon, the second coming... Our fan support right now is nothing sort of overwhelming; what's the opposite of "on life support?" Get real. Ownership is in damage control mode right now.

And as far as Glennon is concerned, I hope he does well. I just don't know. Someone suggested over at JBFu<kface.com that Glennon will find the end zone if we leave a trail of tater tots. We'll see.