Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 39
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,100

    Ansah and Warford in Kiper's Rookie Rankings

    Both players are in the top 6 of his rankings:

    http://espn.go.com/blog/detroit-lion...ookie-rankings

    Great draft by your organization, and could be even better when its all said and done.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,714
    Mayhew has done a hell of a job imo.

    Got Quin and Delmas back. Even though people were hating on the Delmas singing for no reason.

    Ansah Warford Martin are all starters that have been doing great.

    Devin Taylor hasn't even been used so we'll see what we have in him soon with Israel going out.

    Fauria wasn't even drafted and we picked him up and he's been great in the red zone.

    Slay has shown strides but it's cool that we really don't need him because of Mathis (another nice signing) has been doing well. (Although I would like to see what he can do)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,245
    I wont go into the I told you so"s because some are still in doubt about the Zig master but Ziggy getting his shine on. Also I hope Devin Taylor starts to play well and remember you read it here first we will draft a DE next year if Taylor doesnt pan out cause Jones is not the long term answer.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    8,114
    I've always said this draft was going to be a home run.
    2014 Prediction Game Champion

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,033
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    I wont go into the I told you so"s because some are still in doubt about the Zig master but Ziggy getting his shine on. Also I hope Devin Taylor starts to play well and remember you read it here first we will draft a DE next year if Taylor doesnt pan out cause Jones is not the long term answer.
    Didnt we only sign him to a two year deal? IIRC... Thats not a long term plan for anyone lol

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Born & Raised in Michigan but now in Columbus Ohio
    Posts
    2,245
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Didnt we only sign him to a two year deal? IIRC... Thats not a long term plan for anyone lol

    Im just saying I dont think he gonna do much all anyway

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Dirty Mitten
    Posts
    19,033
    Quote Originally Posted by kingwood313 View Post
    Im just saying I dont think he gonna do much all anyway
    he's a big boy with a long wing span, It was nice having him out there to take up a ton of space but i dont think its the end of the world

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    18,665
    Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    Mayhew has done a hell of a job imo.

    Got Quin and Delmas back. Even though people were hating on the Delmas singing for no reason.

    Ansah Warford Martin are all starters that have been doing great.

    Devin Taylor hasn't even been used so we'll see what we have in him soon with Israel going out.

    Fauria wasn't even drafted and we picked him up and he's been great in the red zone.

    Slay has shown strides but it's cool that we really don't need him because of Mathis (another nice signing) has been doing well. (Although I would like to see what he can do)
    no reason? haha
    ***DID YOU KNOW?***
    In exchange for Barry Sanders, Ndamukong Suh & Calvin Johnson, the Detroit Lions received.......one comp pick.

    Will they lose Stafford the Same Old Lions way too?



  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Posts
    72,946
    Loved the Warford pick when it happened. So nice to have a guard who is huge and can actually get a push.


    Screw Jeff Blashill.

    Screw Ken Holland.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    18,665
    Yeah, I don't think there was anyone in Detroit upset when they drafted Warford. Great pick, happy it has worked out so far. Petermans gone, next year it's Raiola's turn.
    ***DID YOU KNOW?***
    In exchange for Barry Sanders, Ndamukong Suh & Calvin Johnson, the Detroit Lions received.......one comp pick.

    Will they lose Stafford the Same Old Lions way too?



  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Yeah, I don't think there was anyone in Detroit upset when they drafted Warford. Great pick, happy it has worked out so far. Petermans gone, next year it's Raiola's turn.
    Uh, IIRC, someone was complaining that we didn't take a lineman in the first and settled for Warford

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Michigan
    Posts
    15,714

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    18,665
    Quote Originally Posted by Deception View Post
    Uh, IIRC, someone was complaining that we didn't take a lineman in the first and settled for Warford
    Haha okay, so the rest of us except one person was happy then. Was it Det32?
    ***DID YOU KNOW?***
    In exchange for Barry Sanders, Ndamukong Suh & Calvin Johnson, the Detroit Lions received.......one comp pick.

    Will they lose Stafford the Same Old Lions way too?



  14. #14
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Motor City
    Posts
    3,098
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Haha okay, so the rest of us except one person was happy then. Was it Det32?
    Danielleighgill, ****edindetroit, and RB#20 were all saying he's a wasted pick

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    18,665
    We can't be right all the time
    ***DID YOU KNOW?***
    In exchange for Barry Sanders, Ndamukong Suh & Calvin Johnson, the Detroit Lions received.......one comp pick.

    Will they lose Stafford the Same Old Lions way too?



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •