Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

2013-14 PSD Penguins Fan of the Year - October

Similar set up to the preseason portion. Each participant will be given 10 points to assign to the following 3 questions in whatever grouping he would like. Each question will have a base value equal to the number of competitors in the month. To spell that out if 5 people compete this month each question is worth the total amount of wagered points plus 5. I'll note that the tiebreakers don't have to have anything to do with the original question.

1. How many combined points will Crosby and Malkin have in October? As a tiebreaker how many points will all the forwards combine for in the month?

2. How many goals will Fleury allow in October? As a tiebreaker how many points will the defensemen combine for in the month?

3. How many points will the Penguins earn this month? As a tiebreaker how many shots will Jussi Jokinen have in the month?
    Last edited by burgh_fan66; 09-26-2013 at 01:38 PM.
    Follow Me On Twitter: @battling_bucs

vCash
    Burgh, I'm a bit confused but it's probably just my lack of understanding. So we have 10 points to use in any of the 3 categories? So I could wager 4, 3, and 3?

vCash
    Never mind, I got it now

vCash
    1. How many combined points will Crosby and Malkin have in October? As a tiebreaker how many points will all the forwards combine for in the month? 37P, 72P (3)

2. How many goals will Fleury allow in October? As a tiebreaker how many points will the defensemen combine for in the month? 27GA, 24P (3)

3. How many points will the Penguins earn this month? As a tiebreaker how many shots will Jussi Jokinen have in the month? 17P, 21S (4)

vCash
    1. How many combined points will Crosby and Malkin have in October? As a tiebreaker how many points will all the forwards combine for in the month? 36, 74, 3
    2. How many goals will Fleury allow in October? As a tiebreaker how many points will the defensemen combine for in the month? 24 ,22,4
    3. How many points will the Penguins earn this month? As a tiebreaker how many shots will Jussi Jokinen have in the month? 20,25, 4
    crap whats is my name