Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Dallas Cowboys @ San Diego Chargers

Just feel the need to get this game thread up and going..wanting to talk football and nobody is doin much talking...I think this is a game we should win...expecting it to be a dog fight..but this is a game that the Dallas Cowboys should win..Chargers defense is very average as they are giving up 340 yards passing and 130 yards rushing per game on average...that's pathetic...I think dallas' passing game comes up huge in this game..murray will run for over 100 again. this win will setup a huge showdown game with the the broncos...every game is huge for the cowboys...it seems like we always get the teams best efforts...I expect rivers to be extremely fired up for this one..dallas defense just needs to continue to focus on playing good solid defense like they have been doing the last 2 weeks...I think wilcox comes up with his 2nd interception (1st one that counts) in a big spot in the game, it'll be a game changing play...just a little fun prediction...feeling good, feeling positive...just win baby!

vCash
    Cowboys win big

vCash
    If we can win this game and the Broncos can beat the Eagles at home we are already up by 2 games even with the loss at Kansas City that would be an almost perfect start of the season. We all know Romo is on fire in November - this year I am very optimistic about getting to the playoffs!

Let's go 'Boys!!!

vCash
    This is a HUGE game for us. Are we the same old Cowboys team that has a big win followed by a big lose or are we a team that has turned the corner and will begin to win week in and week out??

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by blacknell View Post
    wasted 10 mil on him that could have went to sign a star OL.
    You do know we have the #3 ranked oline in the league right....if I remember right....you are one of the guys that was begging for dallas to sign carl nicks....wheres he at? Whats he done?...hes out for the year and he wasnt even ranked in the top 10 at his position last year...come on man

vCash

continuity

not only do we need to win, but we need to play very well. we need continuity. we need to string a couple really good games together. Not this, win a good one here, lose a close won there, win a badly played game here. we need the offense, and defense to play well together, and show they can string some great games together.

vCash
    I'll be at this game!! I am foreseeing (hoping for) another blowout. Cowboys need a good win to prove solidarity. There is a small part of me that feels like Daygo might upset us, but that might just be lingering feelings from our recent past.

vCash
    The more I look at san diegos stats the more im feeling that this game might be a blowout...san diegos d cant stop a nosebleed

vCash
    Excited to hear all the cowboy fans there...be loud!

Remember our last trip there to open 2005? Aaron Glenn sealed the win lol.

vCash
    Dallas wearing the blue jerseys this weekend!!! ....I really wish they would wear these at home.

vCash
    Nice...last time we wore them was...@ CAR last year....wow.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by notoriousbig21 View Post
    Excited to hear all the cowboy fans there...be loud!

Remember our last trip there to open 2005? Aaron Glenn sealed the win lol.
    Yeah there seriously is a ton of Boys fans here in socal. You should see the parking lot at the game.

vCash
    cowboys fans everywhere....cowboys haters everywhere too

vCash
    Kurt Warner has Tony Romo ranked as the 2nd best qb of the week....all Dallas needs to do is stop the chargers on offense and we will win. ..the chargers will not be able to stop Dallas in any way...I see another 30+ point output by the Cowboys. ..Dallas will win by no less than 10 points.

vCash
    Think it will be safe to say The Cowboys will beat them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast