• Colts

4 100.00%
  • Jags

0 0%
  • Tie

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Week 4: Indianapolis Colts (2-1) @ Jacksonville Jaguars (0-3) - September 29

Week Four
    @

Sunday, September 29th at 1:00 PM ET
    TV: CBS

Players To Watch

Quarterback

~VS~

Andrew Luck, QB #12 - 663 Yards / 3 TD 1 INT / 65.6 CMP% / 92.7 QB Rating
    Blaine Gabbert, QB #11 - 121 Yards / 0 TD 2 INT / 45.7 CMP% / 30.8 QB Rating

Running Back

~VS~

Ahmad Bradshaw, RB #44 - 186 Yards / 41 Carries/ 4.5 YPC / 2 TD
    Maurice Jones-Drew, RB #32 - 115 Yards / 44 Carries/ 2.6 YPC/ 1 TD

Wide Receiver

~VS~

Reggie Wayne, WR #87 - 18 Catches / 205 Yards / 1 TD
    Cecil Shorts, WR #84 - 19 Catches / 276 Yards / 0 TD

Tight End

~VS~

Coby Fleener, TE #80 - 7 Catches / 89 Yards / 1 TD
    Clay Harbor, TE #86 - 4 Catches / 39 Yards / 1 TD

Kicker

~VS~

Adam Vinatieri, K #4 - 4 FGM / 6 FGA / 8 XPM / 8 XPA
    Josh Scobee, K #10 - 2 FGM / 2 FGA / 2 XPM / 2 XPA

Tackles Leader

~VS~

Landry & Freeman - 26
    Paul Posluszny, LB #51 - 31

Sacks Leader

~VS~

Robert Mathis, LB #98 - 4.5
    Jason Babin, DE #58 - 2.0

Interceptions Leader

~VS~

3 Players Tied - 1
    Paul Posluszny, LB #51 - 1

Click For More Stats
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Injuries to monitor: LaRon Landry, Samson Satele, Pat Angerer, Ricky Jean Francois. All are day to day as of now.
    So Anna, what do you think about the notion that Russell Wilson is better than Andrew Luck?

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    Angerer and Satele practiced full. No idea about Landry. Pagano all but ruled RJF out with a groin injury.

<3

vCash
    I think we gonna have to go stomp a mudhole this Sunday.

vCash
    Bradshaw isn't practicing. Hopefully he can because less Donald Brown is a good thing.

<3

vCash
    Thinking about buying another jersey... Richardson or Landry, can't decide.

<3

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Thinking about buying another jersey... Richardson or Landry, can't decide.
    Both!!!

I'd probably go Richardson though. I could see him having the longer Indy career

vCash
    Bradshaw isn't practicing. Hopefully he can because less Donald Brown is a good thing.
    Bradshaw has been ruled out for Sunday. Hopefully, Richardson can step up and be the power back and give as few snaps to Brown as possible.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cardinals1226:27108094
    Bradshaw has been ruled out for Sunday. Hopefully, Richardson can step up and be the power back and give as few snaps to Brown as possible.
    I agree. The power running game was huge last week. Granted, we are facing a much lesser defence this week.

I think the more time Richardson gets with the team the better he will play. I mean 40+ yards after a midseason trade with three days to learn the playbook isn't too bad on an NFL level.

Luck will also need to learn to adjust. He hasn't had that kind of running game and offensive line work to play off of since he was at Stanford.he's going to start seeing a lot more passing lanes and get a lot more time than he's used to if we can keep it up, and Bradshaw is going to be a big part of that. I hope he gets healthy soon .
    Last edited by ombada; 09-28-2013 at 12:16 AM.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    I hope we throw more screens this week. I'd like to see the screen game count as 'runs.' Get the ball into T.Y and DHB's hands instead of Browns.

<3

vCash
    Is there a site where you grab all the game info from or do you manually do this for each game?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by thaShady View Post
    Is there a site where you grab all the game info from or do you manually do this for each game?
    You talking about the Game Thread? I have a code I use for every game and i manually input the stats and picturs. The hardest part is getting the players pictures on here.

<3

vCash
    Yeah I used to do colts gameday threads for another site and try my best to do them for the Pacers forum. They aren't hard to do, or find the stats, it's just time consuming and tedious.

"In my eyes, life is likened to christian ideology... its molded into three parts best described by the divine comedy; inferno, purgatorio and paradiso. You can live it in self loathing and pity, obscurity and ambiguity, or with beauty and elegance. Does that make the ideology truth? no, it makes it an irrelevent metaphor." ;p

vCash
    WR Griff Whalen, SS LaRon Landry, RB Ahmad Bradshaw, C Samson Satele, OL Xavier Nixon, DL Montori Hughes, and DE Ricky Jean-Francois are the inactives for today.

This should be a relatively easy game...

Like most of you, I'm looking forward to seeing Trent as our #1 dog today.

#iubb

vCash
    The offense looks out of sync right now. And by "offense" i mean Andrew Luck. He looks bad today.

<3

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast