Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 4: Minnesota Vikings (0-3) vs. Pittsburgh Steelers (0-3)

Code:
    Regular Season Week 4 vs Location:Wembley Stadium Sunday, September 29th at 1:00 PM ET on CBS Players To Watch Quarterback ~VS~ Christian Ponder, QB #7 - 691 Yards / 2 TDS 5 INTS / 59.0 CMP% / 65.9 QB Rating Ben Roethlisberger, QB #7 - 848 Yards / 4 TDS 4 INTS / 60.4 CMP% / 81.2 QB Rating Running Back ~VS~ Adrian Peterson, RB #28 - 281 Yards / 69 Carries/ 4.1 YPC / 3 TDS Felix Jones, RB #23 - 71 Yards / 17 Carries/ 4.2 YPC/ 0 TDS Wide Receiver ~VS~ Jerome Simpson, WR #81 - 12 Catches / 218 Yards / 0 TDS Antonio Brown, WR #84 - 20 Catches / 324 Yards / 2 TDS Tight End ~VS~ Kyle Rudolph, TE #82 - 10 Catches / 97 Yards / 1 TDS Heath Miller, TE #83 - 3 Catches / 35 Yards / 0 TDS Kicker ~VS~ Blair Walsh, K #3 - 6 FGM / 6 FGA / 9 XPM / 9 XPA Shaun Suisham, K #6 - 4 FGM / 4 FGA / 4 XPM / 4 XPA Tackles Leader ~VS~ Chad Greenway, LB #52 - 25 Ryan Clark, S #25 - 23 Sacks Leader ~VS~ Erin Henderson, LB #50 - 2 LaMarr Woodley, LB #56 - 2 Interceptions Leader ~VS~ Harrison Smith, S #22 - 2 Troy Polamalu, S #43 - 0 Click For More Stats

vCash
    No ifs, ands, or buts about it. We NEED a W here to even contemplate competing in this division. Either win this game and move forward, or lose and hopefully tank the rest of the season for a draft pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBenhotness View Post
    No ifs, ands, or buts about it. We NEED a W here to even contemplate competing in this division. Either win this game and move forward, or lose and hopefully tank the rest of the season for a draft pick.
    Completely agree

vCash
    Gotta find a way to Win this game. I would like to see us finally get a fumble or INT. hopefully once we get a W, and start creating turnovers that we get, it could be a snowball effect.

Hope the Tackle situation gets resolved. What a bunch of bs from Adams and Gilbert. These guys need to step up and play like Pros, their draft position, study and work hard. Just like Ring said...
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Looks like Le'Veon Bell will finally see the field

vCash
    If we dont turn the ball over on our side of the field and contain AP the Vikes cannot beat you through the air.. with that said I expect our line to struggle

vCash
    Anytime you have a player like AP, Greg Jennings, and Jared Allen, you better be ready.

Both teams are hungry for a Win, and this could be a dogfight. I hope we end up winning. 24-13?
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Im think 16-10 Vikings. O Line struggles and turnovers on our side of the field lead to some field goals for them. AP breaks 1 good run.. Offense fails to produce points. But it could go either way. Theyre probably saying similar things about us.. my one friend who is a Vikings fan doesnt think they will beat us

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Im think 16-10 Vikings. O Line struggles and turnovers on our side of the field lead to some field goals for them. AP breaks 1 good run.. Offense fails to produce points. But it could go either way. Theyre probably saying similar things about us.. my one friend who is a Vikings fan doesnt think they will beat us
    Im a vikings fan and I this is going to be a tough game for both teams.. The vikes will struggle to pressure ben, which could spell trouble for them. If cassel ends up getting the start it might be a nice boost for the vikes.. I think our defense has been more of an issue than ponder this year but its weird how a change at qb can spark a team. Also, AP has been pretty quiet this year, thats not a good sign for the steelers because he usually puts up a MONSTER game after a few average games.. I dont mind the result either way, if we lose, we will be in tank mode for a qb next year, if we win behind cassel, it might spark the whole team...Looking forward to a physical game..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeBlessU:27102670
    Quote Originally Posted by SenecaValley46 View Post
    Im a vikings fan and I this is going to be a tough game for both teams.. The vikes will struggle to pressure ben, which could spell trouble for them. If cassel ends up getting the start it might be a nice boost for the vikes.. I think our defense has been more of an issue than ponder this year but its weird how a change at qb can spark a team. Also, AP has been pretty quiet this year, thats not a good sign for the steelers because he usually puts up a MONSTER game after a few average games.. I dont mind the result either way, if we lose, we will be in tank mode for a qb next year, if we win behind cassel, it might spark the whole team...Looking forward to a physical game..

Nobody struggles when it comes to putting pressure on Ben lol

vCash
    Close to go time

vCash
    Stop AP sounds simple right?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054:27113720
    Stop AP sounds simple right?

Should have no problem stopping him..... he's the worse back in the Game

vCash
    This d plays off to much

vCash