Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: In my opinon

vCash

In my opinon

Ok guys we are 0-3 but all is not lost. I have some ideas that would work so here me out.

Idea 1

if we have a horrible record like 3-13, 2-14, 0-16,4-12, 5-11,or 6-10 then its time to say goodbye to frasier and bring in another coach. Fire musgrave win,lose or draw. The guy is plain awful.

Idea 2

if we have a good record then all means keep frazier for another year or two.

Idea 3

we should trade jared allen before the trade deadline. Why not trade him to the raiders for picks? The raiders will be 50 or 60 million under the cap next year and you guys know they will sign some free agents. If they get allen from us then he will be off our books and im willing to bet they will give him an extension.

With allen off the books then we can extend rudolph,griffen,and robison.

If we get a first for allen then our draft should be like this.

1st pick-roby from ohio state(cb)

roby and rhodes would give us a young and deadly secondary. Let cook walk because he stays hurt way to much.

#2 1st round pick-the dt from notre dame.(nix iii i believe thats his name)

nix and floyd will become a wrecking crew in the trenches and cause havoc for qb's.

Speilman trades up at the almost bottom to get back in the first round.

#3 1st round pick-wr from vanderbilt. I seen some vanderbilt games and this dude is the truth. Simpson wont be back so this guy will slide right in.

Speilman said that the draft is our bloodline and i believe him. He has done a great job so far.

Move greenway in the mlb position.

Fire musgrave!!!! Asap.

Thoughts?

THIS IS PHOTO EVIDENCE THAT GOINGFOR28 GETS PAID FOR DOING THIS

vCash
    Some points are good, some aren't.

In the draft we need to look at QB first and foremost. I'd like to fire our whole staff. Erin Henderson has done fine at MLB, so leave him there. We do need another CB, better LB's, another DT, another DE (Robison's getting up there, Allen might be gone). We need to get a LG, ASAP. Another WR as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Ok guys we are 0-3 but all is not lost. I have some ideas that would work so here me out.

Idea 1

if we have a horrible record like 3-13, 2-14, 0-16,4-12, 5-11,or 6-10 then its time to say goodbye to frasier and bring in another coach. Fire musgrave win,lose or draw. The guy is plain awful.

Idea 2

if we have a good record then all means keep frazier for another year or two.

Idea 3

we should trade jared allen before the trade deadline. Why not trade him to the raiders for picks? The raiders will be 50 or 60 million under the cap next year and you guys know they will sign some free agents. If they get allen from us then he will be off our books and im willing to bet they will give him an extension.

With allen off the books then we can extend rudolph,griffen,and robison.

If we get a first for allen then our draft should be like this.

1st pick-roby from ohio state(cb)

roby and rhodes would give us a young and deadly secondary. Let cook walk because he stays hurt way to much.

#2 1st round pick-the dt from notre dame.(nix iii i believe thats his name)

nix and floyd will become a wrecking crew in the trenches and cause havoc for qb's.

Speilman trades up at the almost bottom to get back in the first round.

#3 1st round pick-wr from vanderbilt. I seen some vanderbilt games and this dude is the truth. Simpson wont be back so this guy will slide right in.

Speilman said that the draft is our bloodline and i believe him. He has done a great job so far.

Move greenway in the mlb position.

Fire musgrave!!!! Asap.

Thoughts?
    That still leaves us without a QB that's worth a damn.

vCash
    musgrave will be gone during the bye week i can almost guarantee it, they cant fire him now because of the game in london this sunday.

vCash
    I don't think Allen will net us a first, at best a second rounder I'd say, I still like the thought of grabbing a top corner to pair with Rhodes but we must go QB in the first 2 rounds as well, also oline help in the 3rd round is a must...get Ponder some guard help or a back up RT as Loadholt has been playing like a busted *****.

vCash
    Wouldnt it be best if we got guards in the free agency? Its gonna be some solid ones out there i believe.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DIRKDIGGGL3R View Post
    I don't think Allen will net us a first, at best a second rounder I'd say, I still like the thought of grabbing a top corner to pair with Rhodes but we must go QB in the first 2 rounds as well, also oline help in the 3rd round is a must...get Ponder some guard help or a back up RT as Loadholt has been playing like a busted *****.
    If new england got a 1st for richard seymour then we can get one for allen.

vCash
    Mauer400 wouldnt Rhodes and Roby be scary?. Hell yes

vCash
    Whether we get a G in the draft or Free Agency, I don't care. We need one is all I know. A QB with our #1 is a must.

vCash
    At the moment, this is how I think our draft should go (obviously a lot can change)...
    Round 1: Qb
    Round 2: G or NT, whichever is the bop at the time
    Round 3: Whatever we didn't get in round 2
    Round 4: Cb or S
    Round 5: DE
    etc...

vCash

In my opinon

as good as Allen is , he won't haul in a first . There organization is not ran by al Davis anymore and I think at best we can get a third ... Maybe a late second

vCash
    Allen will not get us a 1st. not by any means. Fans would crap themselves anyway. they love Allen. Best thing is to let Allen go. His best play is behind him. Unless we get Bridgewater or Boyd, I'm not sold on anyone else in rnd 1 at QB with that high of a pick. I really am interested in Derek Carr. He has great upside in the NFL. his wideouts are bad, and almost all his throws are right on the money. He throws the ball really well, (deep ball too!) and has a winning driving attitude. I believe we could get the guy in the top of the third or bottom 2nd. 1st pick needs to be a #1 WR or DT, or DE. We have to fix our O-line and D-line and get a #1 WR. Simpson is ok, but a #1 is what we need. I like Nix at NT. That would be nice. Robison, should get resigned and stay where he is. DE should not be hard to pick up with two three's.
    So with a high 1st (top 5) I would say:
    1st Nix-DT, Watkins-WR, Lee-WR
    2nd Richardson-G, Tuitt-DE
    3rd Carr-QB, Manzel-QB
    3rd Gabe Jackson-G
    Last edited by Daniel0227; 09-24-2013 at 09:07 AM.
    Flash!...... Aaha!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vikings4lifebro View Post
    Mauer400 wouldnt Rhodes and Roby be scary?. Hell yes