Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

insights, week 3

We sure needed, this, huh guys? Not just the win,but the way we won. We finally had, IMO, a complete game, offense and defense.

Offense.
    Romo threw well. he looked alot better to me then the last 2 games. I thought this was more the romo i know.
    The line. Finally!!!!! The line has looked fantastic this year in pass protection, now it looked fantastic in run protection has well.
    Murray. Looked great, but i think he pooped out on a couple runs, and cut some short. but still, excellent game.

defense.
    church. Man, we have found something here boys. this guy is the answer we have been looking for. the decade long search is over. this guy, is a player. i love him. he is excellent. I am a big church believer now. he played great the last 2 games. He played great this game. Excellent player.
    defensive line. who needs spencer and ratlif? these guys are hungry, down in the trenches guys. they have constant motors. our line, all season, has been fantastic, imo. they get to the qb.

Very happy, even if it is just the rams.

im still nervous bout mo though.he played well. but still... i dont see "it". this guy was suppose to be the best cornerback since deion sanders according to our scouts. i never see him trying fo the INT, just the knock down. and he keeps making stupid penalties...

he isnt a bust, not saying that, but, he sure isnt living up to his billing yet.

vCash
    Stop with the mo talk. This is his second defensive scheme, he didn't play at all during the pre season, and he is still playing with a bum shoulder. So what if he doesn't get picks. Deangelo hall gets picks all the time, but he's not that great of a corner. He's barely into his SECOND year and people are already giving up on him. You don't do that to a top-10 pick. Yea he had another interference penalty yesterday, but I'm fine with that because he's plays physical, like he's supposed to in this scheme. He looked good out there yesterday. He had a really nice hit on tavon Austin I think, then he had that nice break up in the end zone, I'll be honest, I thought that was a rams td, but mo made the play.

titties

vCash
    The only game he's played this year where he wasn't that good has been the giants game, but he was pretty rusty that game so I can give him a pass. Apparently I'm the only one...

titties

vCash
    The best CB's don't get a lot of int's. Cuz they don't get thrown at. Anybody who thinks Mo is a bust or isn't playing well isn't watching the same game as me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Auseranami View Post
    Stop with the mo talk. This is his second defensive scheme, he didn't play at all during the pre season, and he is still playing with a bum shoulder. So what if he doesn't get picks. Deangelo hall gets picks all the time, but he's not that great of a corner. He's barely into his SECOND year and people are already giving up on him. You don't do that to a top-10 pick. Yea he had another interference penalty yesterday, but I'm fine with that because he's plays physical, like he's supposed to in this scheme. He looked good out there yesterday. He had a really nice hit on tavon Austin I think, then he had that nice break up in the end zone, I'll be honest, I thought that was a rams td, but mo made the play.
    I agree with you! I'll be the first to admit I was hard on him last week (where I think he was horrible!), but the guy played well this week, and will probably only getter better each week when he gets used to the new scheme.

Btw, am I the only one who LOVES monte kiffin and his scheme? It is the total opposite of rob's no-pressure-no-coverage scheme!

vCash

mo

he is playing with a bum shoulder, and before that a knee problem, and before that what was it, his pinkie, then a concussion. fair? probally not, but staying healthy is a HUGE part of being successful. I wouldnt call him bust by anymeans, but he certainly isnt playing like the best corner back the cowboys said they scouted since deion sanders.
    The only game he's played this year where he wasn't that good has been the giants game, but he was pretty rusty that game so I can give him a pass. Apparently I'm the only one...
    he isnt playing great in any games. he was bad vs the giants, fair vs the chiefs, and ok vs the rams. not a bust, but imo, not something im excited about wither.

he never looks like he is in good position to me, and he scares me alot of times with his coverage. do i want him benched? of course not. do i want to trade him? no, not even close. i just dont think he is playing like the corner we thought we were getting in the draft last year.

vCash
    right there with you rawz....you know there are games that the final score says "yeah you won big"...but then you go back and look at the game and realize there are plenty of holes on this team and we have a lot of room to improve...well, this was one of the games, where you go back and look at it, and the cowboys just absolutely dominated everything about this game..the cowboys played a perfect game minus the harris fumble early...we haven't seen a game like this in a long time in dallas...it feels good..I'm walking tall today..and even taller next week when we pick up a huge road win in san diego...this cowboys team is for real..bring on anyone. the thing I love about this team is their desire to constantly get better..
    Last edited by alldayeveryday9; 09-23-2013 at 04:15 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by alldayeveryday9 View Post
    right there with you rawz....you know there are games that the final score says "yeah you won big"...but then you go back and look at the game and realize there are plenty of holes on this team and we have a lot of room to improve...well, this was one of the games, where you go back and look at it, and the cowboys just absolutely dominated everything about this game..the cowboys played a perfect game minus the harris fumble early...we haven't seen a game like this in a long time in dallas...it feels good..I'm walking tall today..and even taller next week when we pick up a huge road win in san diego...this cowboys team is for real..bring on anyone. the thing I love about this team is their desire to constantly get better..
    Hey, we do agree on something! cheers buddy!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bimbambum View Post
    Hey, we do agree on something! cheers buddy!
    I'm sure we agree on alot man

vCash
    I just read this....Barry Church is the #1 ranked safety in the NFL, according to PFF. Church has the highest pass defense grade and the 2nd highest run defense grade. Rookie, Travis Frederick, has the 3rd best run blocking grade among all Centers in the NFL. DeMarco Murray has the 2nd highest overall RB grade in the NFL, according to PFF. He has the 2nd best pass catching grade, and the 2nd best pass blocking grade, among RB's as well. According to PFF, the 3 highest graded players for the Cowboys in the Rams game.....it's early..but everything goin on with dallas right now, makes me happy

vCash
    holy church!

vCash
    I wasn't able to watch the game (yet), but I was thrilled to see how well the defense played...it's early but they have gotten better each week....let's hope they continue to progress...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred View Post
    I wasn't able to watch the game (yet), but I was thrilled to see how well the defense played...it's early but they have gotten better each week....let's hope they continue to progress...
    your gonna be pumped up when you watch it...that's for sure. complete domination...it could've been 31 to 0 at halftime...you'll definitely enjoy watching it.