Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

SHAQ Purchases minority share of the Kings

WHAAAAAAAA?!?!?!?!?

Guess he was serious about helping Boogie. I'm excited, and also never thought I'd see the day when Shaq became a King.

vCash
    So random.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Welcome to Sac, Dr O'Neil.

Vivek has some serious connections around the league.
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Shaq/DMC UPDATE:

For what it's worth, O'Neal told Amick his first orders of business on Monday will be "to meet with Kings players and coaches in Sacramento before having dinner with" Cousins, "his new protégé."
    http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nba-ba...9144--nba.html
    "We earned this ****ing burn. It doesn’t matter how you get from A to B. Our goal at the beginning of this ****ing season is to win a ****ing World Series, and guess what, boys, we’re going to the ****ing dance." - The Reverend Hunter Pence

#3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    I'm glad that's his 1st order of business, cause I thought he was all talk when it came to working with Boogie.

vCash
    I still can't comprehend this... Shaq owns a part of the Sacramento Kings? I mean there really is no difference from his playing days, because he owned the Kings back then too... but Shaq Diesel being a minority owner is just........ I honestly don't have the words to describe it.

#SHAQramento

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iMac View Post
    I still can't comprehend this... Shaq owns a part of the Sacramento Kings? I mean there really is no difference from his playing days, because he owned the Kings back then too... but Shaq Diesel being a minority owner is just........ I honestly don't have the words to describe it.

#SHAQramento
    I was just gonna touch on that. Can we please not make that a thing?? I really don't want that to catch on.

Also, introductory press conference at 10am tomorrow.

vCash
    This I like Lex Luther owning part of Superman's house. If he can help Boogie become the greatest big man in the game then here ya go devil, here's your portion of Sac's soul.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZebraCity916 View Post
    I was just gonna touch on that. Can we please not make that a thing?? I really don't want that to catch on.

Also, introductory press conference at 10am tomorrow.
    Lol, its too late. Shaqramento is in full effect.

He's just going to be a mentor to Cousins, so I don't think the "Shaqramento" will hold weight throughout the season... he'll be behind the scene!

I hope everyone knows whats going to happen. Cousins is going to come out dominating and Shaq is going to take all the credit. Oh well, as long as Cousins is killin!

vCash
    Every time I think about Shaq owning a part of the Kings, the "Sacramento Queens" clip keeps playing over, and over, and over in my head.

vCash
    Hopefully he helps Cousins a lot. Weird having him part of the Kings though...
    2014 Adopt-a-Packer: Micah Hyde

vCash
    Shaq came out before all this & said he was going to make Cousins the best big in the league, looks like he's putting his money where his mouth is.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRuckus View Post
    You can't spell Worley without W.

vCash
    Just watched an interview on ESPN with Shaq and Vivek... I'm sure Shaq will give Cousins some on the court lessons, but Shaq stressed that a lot of it will be mentoring Cousins off the court. He said, "Me working with him, it's not about moves, repetitions of moves, it's more about conversations." Also, he said all the information that Phil Jackson gave him will be passed down to Cousins. It sounds like we're going to see a totally different DeMarcus Cousins. Look at his support system now, compared to previous years.

http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/97...cramento-kings

vCash
    I ****ing loved this introductory press conference!

Shaq seems really committed. He said he joined the ownership group because of 3 names. 1. Vivek, 2. Mastrov, 3. Cousins.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ethDeaKrX3U

#3in5

<3