vCash

Week 4: New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons | L, 30-23

_

NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTS @ ATLANTA FALCONS____

Sunday, September 29th
    8:30 PM EST

The Georgia Dome

vCash
    This is going to be a big test for us....hope you all are healthier though. I want to see how good this years pats are. Good luck and I hope neither team sustain any injuries... and compete hard!

PSD's Aaron Dropson.
    Honorary packers fan

vCash

Week 4: New England Patriots vs. Atlanta Falcons | Sunday, 8:30pm EST

We're gunna get lit up like the Christmas Tree in Whoville I feel like. Although our defense seems to step it up the first half in prime time games, they slowly deteriorate to nothing come the 3rd and 4th quarter. Lets hope for a W.

vCash
    If Red zone offense doesn't improve, the Pats are going to win.
    #3in5

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Vontae Davis looks like Bumgarner of the San Francisco Giants. He's throwing a no hitter out there tonight" - Jon Gruden

vCash
    Should be easy. I heard Bledsoe got hurt and they're starting this QB who was a 6th round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Should be easy. I heard Bledsoe got hurt and they're starting this QB who was a 6th round pick.
    Yea that guy from Michigan right? Guy is a sitting duck in the pocket. He ran like a 5.26 40!!! We should get a good 6-8 sacks on this guy.

vCash
    I think the red zone issues come down to the O-Line, because all great offensive teams are able to run the ball in short yardage situations which makes play-action calls so effective. But we know our O-Line rarely gets that kind of push when both sides know what's coming, and that's why the Falcons are basically "forced" to line up in obvious passing formations in short yardage/goal line situations.

vCash
    ESPN's Falcons writer Vaughn McClure reports Steven Jackson is actually dealing with a hamstring injury and is expected to be sidelined until Week 7.

Jackson's injury has been classified as a thigh issue for the past week. It could be a typo, but McClure notes the injury was "originally called a thigh injury" in his post. The Falcons host the Patriots next Sunday before hosting the Jets the following week. They have their bye in Week 6 before welcoming the Bucs to town in Week 7. Jacquizz Rodgers and Jason Snelling filled in admirably for Jackson against the Dolphins. Those two will continue to split the load for the foreseeable future. Jackson owners just need to wait it out.
    rotoworld

vCash
    Hope nobody gets injured. It'll be tough to win at the Georgia Dome.
    Studs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    Hope nobody gets injured. It'll be tough to win at the Georgia Dome.
    Let's hope not. I don't think we have any players left to get injured.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar View Post
    Let's hope not. I don't think we have any players left to get injured.
    I was wondering about that. I know Weatherspoon and Jackson are out, but who else? Aren't you missing a tackle or two? How is Roddy doing health-wise?
    Studs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Austeezy View Post
    I was wondering about that. I know Weatherspoon and Jackson are out, but who else? Aren't you missing a tackle or two? How is Roddy doing health-wise?
    Roddy is useless... Hopefully this week he comes back full strength. We lost our starting LE Kroy Biermann as well. Our starting FB too, but that isn't a huge loss. Our starting LT was out last week. Who knows what will happen with him this week.

vCash
    Tony got hurt in the last game and looks like a shell of himself so as far as I'm concerned he is included. Asante hasn't been at full strength with the lingering hamstring issue. McClain was hurt last game also, but IDK what's up with him. And Mike Smith said in his press conference that Trueblood got "tired" during the game, which is expected/fascinating/depressing all in one.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 09-24-2013 at 09:34 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    Tony got hurt in the last game and looks like a shell of himself so as far as I'm concerned he is included. Asante hasn't been at full strength with the lingering hamstring issue. McClain was hurt last game also, but IDK what's up with him. And Mike Smith said in his press conference that Trueblood got "tired" during the game, which is expected/fascinating/depressing all in one.
    Yeah, I don't think Samuel has been 100% for a full game since joining us. I love him and he's an awesome corner but dude is always hurting something it seems. Shame because he may be our best defender with Spoon out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar
    Yeah, I don't think Samuel has been 100% for a full game since joining us. I love him and he's an awesome corner but dude is always hurting something it seems. Shame because he may be our best defender with Spoon out.
    Yeah and that's the crazy/frustrating part about it: these injuries are the kind that linger so it's all up in the air. Nobody knows when Roddy will be himself, same with Sean, and I've already lowered my expectations for S-Jax.

My vote goes to Corey Peters for best defender though (well, through 3 games). Run D has been stout thanks to him.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast