Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Autumn is here and that means basketball is right around the corner!

What are you looking forward to the most? For me I am most excited to see if imam shumpert can develop his offensive game and become that second star that this franchise is so desperately seeking. I am also going to be looking forward to seeing if Raymond Felton can take over the leadership role now that j Kidd is gone. I can't wait to find out if Ron artest ( meta) is going to fit right in chemistry wise and supply this team with the toughness that we crave. And also if bargs is going to play with passion and hopefully provide the knicks with a second or even thrid scoring threat. I question if jr smith will continue with his progress of maturing or if he will take a step back and loose focus again ! Or will mike Woodson learn to make the correct substations when needed. But most of all I am really looking forward to finding out if all the players will fit. And be able to continue building on the chemistry that looked so good at times last season! Will woody be able to put it all together again ? And how different is the garden going to be now that the renovation process is complete , how will it feel the first time walking over the catwalk looking down and watching the game! Sick!! Anyways by knick basketball is finally back, I can feel it in the air! What are you looking forward to the most ? And what are some of the things that you are most excited about? Sorry for the way I wright . I know it looks like one big mess but you can still get my point . Deal with it ! Knicks tape!!!!

vCash
    I honestly just wanna see something besides the giants getting manhandled

#TapeTwoOne....Oh Gawd

vCash
    i just want the knicks to shut paul pierce's mouth up.

vCash
    I just need basketball season back. My life is being ruled by working and pharmacy rotations.

#KNICKS TAPED PLAYOFFS 2013

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    this.

vCash
    Ummmmmmmmmmmmm.......hmmmmmmmmm..... ok????

vCash
    I cant read the OP post

enter key is your friend

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesse2272 View Post
    I cant read the OP post

enter key is your friend
    This. I always skip his posts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by meloman1592 View Post
    I'm so disappointed by the Giants.
    I really hope the knicks dont start out the season this bad.

vCash
    1 more week until media day, (Sep 30). Cant wait to see the new guys in a Knick jersey!

vCash
    Metta dishing out some punishment on Pierce..

vCash
    I can't wait traning camp starts next week, further-more, all I want see is a set offense this season. We have a really talented team and one that shouldn't just rely on three's and iso all the time.

vCash
    I forgot to mention that I am also looking forward to seeing beno play! I am not that familiar with him or his game , so I want to find out if he is as good as people are making him out to be. And can he become a solid back up to ray ray. It will be interesting to find out.
    And the other thing I forgot to mention is Tim hardaway jr. He seemed to have a nice offensive game in summer league. From the little I got to see him play. But will he be able to get some playing time and prove that he deserves a role on this team. Or will he just be a waste of space and make us all wish that we would have drafted some one else? Can't wait to find out! Only one week left before training camp starts. I believe MSG airs training camp live. I miss b ball so much that I'm even looking forward to watching traing camp! That's a sham.

vCash
    dude...........................THE ENTER BUTTON!!! MAYBE PPL WILL READ YOU " POST " IN OTHER NEWS.... J-E-T-S JETS !!!JETS!! JETS!! JETS!!!
    NO JETS FANS UP HERE????

vCash
    Pretty much this.
    NY Giants
    NY Rangers
    NY Yankees
    Manchester United

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast