Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

Could Kelly pull a Saban,or Petrino?

Granted it's week 3 of his first season,but what happens if this team continues to suck?There are going to be some big time colleges throwing a ton of money his way.Texas being first on the list at the moment.

I know it's all speculation,but somehow I have a bad feeling about this.The element of offensive surprise is gone,the D stinks,it's going to be a long year.I sincerely hope my gut feeling is wrong.I will say this though,if Kelly does pull a Saban or Petrino,Roseman should get the boot too.

vCash
    Good for you.

vCash
    Well we need to be horrifically bad for 3 seasons so i doubt it, but if you wanna make random conspiracies for no reason more power to ya

vCash
    I'm not making a conspiracy,I'm asking a question.A simple yes it could happen,or no that's a stupid question would suffice.

AND WTH does good for you mean?

vCash
    could it happen? sure.

will it? no.

vCash
    Kelly has been great imo, so far.

vCash
    I've actually thought of this too and it's actually a valid question. Chip did up and leave Oregon when everyone thought he was staying. He also left when everything was going bad in Oregon with all those allegations (recruiting and what have you).

I'd be pissed and a little surprised if it happened (I think he really wants to get HIS personell on the team before he'd jump ship) but at the same time, considering what happened to get him here and other high profile college coaches, I wouldn't be completely surprised.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

vCash
    One thing that should help to keep him in the NFL is the 18 month penalty he got in the NCAA.Although if a college team was desperate enough they would still try to hire him.The penalty is in effect for 2 years.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    One thing that should help to keep him in the NFL is the 18 month penalty he got in the NCAA.Although if a college team was desperate enough they would still try to hire him.The penalty is in effect for 2 years.
    Well he is under contract for 3 years, so that doesnt really matter

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    Well he is under contract for 3 years, so that doesnt really matter
    uh, yeah it does. he could just quit.

but he won't, because of that penalty. if he was going to go back, it wouldn't be for at least 2 years.

vCash
    I didn't realize it was a 2 year ban. In that case, I'd be completely shocked if he left after this season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

vCash
    But,if a college can show just cause,they could still hire him.I know that lessens the chances,but the way these big time college football schools are these days,you never know.They are threatening dissolving their partnership with the NCAA,hence the slap on the wrist for Manziel.Hopefully it doesn't happen,but nothing would shock me anymore.

vCash
    He wont fail. He needs to get his players. Believe me, id rather lose now.

vCash
    If Vick is the qb in 2 years chip will be gone. He's the type of guy who doesn't enjoy mediocrity

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by last stand View Post
    If Vick is the qb in 2 years chip will be gone. He's the type of guy who doesn't enjoy mediocrity
    With a good defense, this team is 3-0 right now.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast