Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Who is the Most Skilled Player Today?

IMO its Stephen Curry, but there are a lot of other options.

vCash
    Lebron James

vCash
    Derrick rose if healthy

vCash
    'Skilled' is too wide a term. Someone could have the most rebounding skill, or the most dribbling skill but it's like comparing apples to oranges.

If we're talking about the player with the biggest and most versatile skillset, it's got to be Lebron.

vCash
    Skilled doesn't really mean your the best player in the league. I don't think Lebron is the most skilled player. I would go with a guy like Kyrie Irving.

vCash
    Most skilled player to me means that if everyone in the league had the same body(as in height, wingspan, athleticism, etc.) then who would dominate the most and my answer is Kobe Bryant. Chris Paul is a very close 2nd.

vCash
    Cp3, Curry, TP, Kobe, Dirk, Pau, Duncan, Pierce and Manu are some of the quick ones that come to mind. Gotta go Cp3 though.

vCash
    CP3, Kobe, and Tim Duncan are the most fundamentally skilled. Kyrie is really skilled as well for being so young. Of course if you count raw power and athleticism as skill then you can't leave out Lebron.

vCash
    Define skill here. It's a broad term. If you don't specify anything then it's LeBron hands down. He's the most skilled player today, his has skills at every facet of the game unlike any other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    Define skill here. It's a broad term. If you don't specify anything then it's LeBron hands down. He's the most skilled player today, his has skills at every facet of the game unlike any other.
    I don't know about that at all, I'd say it's his speed + power that puts him above the rest, not his skill set (which is obviously still elite). But he can't handle, pass or shoot like Cp3. And he doesn't have footwork like Kobe, for example. Overall I'd say Kobe's skill set is a about a half tier higher than Lebron's.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by naps View Post
    That's not true at all. I really think everyone's opinion in skill is quite different. Lebron doesn't possess the ball handling of CP3, the footwork, post game, and shot repertoire of Kobe, nor does he have anything to close to Tim Duncan's low post moves and face up to the basket moves within 15 ft.

Lebron is an extremely skilled passer and that I won't argue. I just believe his power and athleticism can very easily fool someone who knows nothing about basketball into thinking it's all skill when it's obviously 80% power and athleticism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Supreme LA View Post
    That's not true at all. I really think everyone's opinion in skill is quite different. Lebron doesn't possess the ball handling of CP3, the footwork, post game, and shot repertoire of Kobe, nor does he have anything to close to Tim Duncan's low post moves and face up to the basket moves within 15 ft.

Lebron is an extremely skilled passer and that I won't argue. I just believe his power and athleticism can very easily fool someone who knows nothing about basketball into thinking it's all skill when it's obviously 80% power and athleticism.
    This is true. Lebron is built like a line backer. When he gets to the rim he's just going straight to the rim and over powering defenders. He isn't being crafty with his moves. You just can't body him.

vCash
    Marc Gasol, Chris Paul, Dirk Nowitzki

Are my top 3

vCash
    Other than Kobe I'd say toss up between KD, Kyrie or D Rose. Really leaning toward Kyrie though because his range is better than Rose and obviously he's a better passer than KD...

vCash
    Lbj, Wade, Cp3, Kobe, Timmy, & T Parker.

Enjoy Haters
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQkyxNNNefg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImlKH...eature=related

Quote Originally Posted by IKnowHoops View Post
    As a rookie Micheal Beasley averaged 13.9pts per game on .472 shooting. Do you know how many times Kobe Bryant or Tracy Mcgrady shot at that percent or better? Never in there whole careers. If Beas can be what he was when he was a rookie (he won't hell be better) then the heat are coming away with another steal.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast