Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    vCash

49ers OLB Aldon Smith Arrested

49ers OLB Aldon Smith was arrested at 7 a.m. today under suspicion of DUI, according to San Jose Police.Smith was determined to be the driver in a single-vehicle accident, according to San Jose Police. Nobody was injured.

http://www.csnbayarea.com/49ers/49er...smith-arrested

Giants gonna do it this year! lets have some faith

vCash

Still a dumb ****

vCash
    Get rid of him. Guy's a piece of *****!!!

vCash

I hope he gets suspended

vCash
    He is an idiot... Second time... Dude is gna end up dead

vCash
    Wow...please suspend him. This is ****ing ridiculous. What a *******
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

vCash
    In the grand scheme of things, sacking the quarterback does not outweigh the harm he is going to do to himself or worse others if he continues to get away with these things. If I'm the 49ers FO, I go above and beyond whatever the leagues punishment hands out. Start sending a message to these guys. No one is above the law...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph6 View Post

Or worse, he's gonna make some other INNOCENT person Dead. I mean 2 times ? And if he got caught 2 times, then you KNOW this AZZ Clown has 20 other times where he was not caught. League needs to suspend him for the rest of this season, and fine him 1 Million dollars.

vCash
    This kid has issues. I remember after he was stabbed people were telling him to get his life straight or it could ruin his life and football career and he got defensive like the advice was attacks on him. I think he's still really immature.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks:27073454
    Quote Originally Posted by Broseph6 View Post

Or worse, he's gonna make some other INNOCENT person Dead. I mean 2 times ? And if he got caught 2 times, then you KNOW this AZZ Clown has 20 other times where he was not caught. League needs to suspend him for the rest of this season, and fine him 1 Million dollars.
    Exactly!

vCash
    Damn! I was hoping he could keep it clean till he could be traded.

vCash
    If he is guilty of this yet again, he needs to be suspended. Regardless of how he plays on the field, he needs to get his life together off it before he ends up killing himself or someone else. I've never seen this much negative attention for a 49ers player in my years as a fan. He's pissing me off.

vCash
    Also. alot of times NFL teams WANNA do the right thing in a situation like this, but are restricted at times because of a players contract. I think if there is a player, whether it be Smith, or Miller of Denver, or whoever, I think if this happens MULTIPLE times, then a team should have the right to release said player, and have his contract totally voided, and that the team takes NO Salary Cap hit if they do release him. I know that the stupid NFLPA is gonna say No way to that. But I say TOUGH *****! I mean why should the 49ers have to suffer on their Cap for wanting to do the PROPER thing ?

vCash
    Man, this hurts the 49ers and Aldon Smith. Probably affects his contract negotiation. Might have to end up dealing him if this continues, similar to Charles Haley? (although Haley's issues were different) He definitely warrants a suspension for sunday's game.

I don't know what the NFL will do.
    2012 World Series Champs Auto Checklist: Jeremy Affeldt, Javier Lopez (2), Ryan Vogelsong, George Kontos (2), Buster Posey, Brian Sabean, Bruce Bochy, Brandon Crawford, Sergio Romo, Barry Zito...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks:27073496
    Also. alot of times NFL teams WANNA do the right thing in a situation like this, but are restricted at times because of a players contract. I think if there is a player, whether it be Smith, or Miller of Denver, or whoever, I think if this happens MULTIPLE times, then a team should have the right to release said player, and have his contract totally voided, and that the team takes NO Salary Cap hit if they do release him. I know that the stupid NFLPA is gonna say No way to that. But I say TOUGH *****! I mean why should the 49ers have to suffer on their Cap for wanting to do the PROPER thing ?
    That's one thing the league does not want to do. If they do that...teams will draft douchebags high knowing they can just cut ties with no draw backs to their bank accounts.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast