Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 34

Thread: Jon Asamoah?

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,445
    vCash
    1500

    Jon Asamoah?

    I'm watching this cat do a number on the Eagles defensive line and it just hit me, they might not be able to afford to re-sign him. They are paying Brandon Albert a crap load of money and they are paying Fisher as the #1 pick. I don't know who else is a FA, but they have 6 Pro Bowlers. Houston is looking like a guy they need to lock up and Berry was a top five pick before the new CBA and should be making a good piece of change as well as Tyson Jackson. We have money to spend and we need an upgrade at OG. What better way help ourselves and weaken them?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,693
    vCash
    1500
    I saw the same. And anybody not named Nix and Brisiel is fine with me. Guard is definitely high in the priority list.




    Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,445
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Nets/Raiders! View Post
    I saw the same. And anybody not named Nix and Brisiel is fine with me. Guard is definitely high in the priority list.
    OG yes but his guy in particular is perfect considering his age and the fact that he would come from a division rival.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    3,693
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillage Idiot View Post
    OG yes but his guy in particular is perfect considering his age and the fact that he would come from a division rival.
    build while weakening a rival? sheer brilliance.




    Oakland Raiders / Jason Kidd-Mavericks Fan Till Death

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    2,549
    vCash
    1500
    I wouldn't mind him.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    2,512
    vCash
    1500
    If he has a pulse, can engae the DL, and breathe, sign him please.............
    Boy, this modern day 20th century technology is "golly-gee-willikers"!! Whaaa?

    "Why didn't someone tell me this was the 21st century????"



  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    3,909
    vCash
    1500
    he is one of the best guards in the NFL in my opinion

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hendersonville N.C.
    Posts
    2,913
    vCash
    1500
    No way Chiefs let him walk, plus we should focus on the D-line before any other position.
    GIFSoup
    Coming to an ACC court near you.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Fresno
    Posts
    6,268
    vCash
    1500
    If we can get this guy I tip my hat to it... question is if however.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    564
    vCash
    1500
    my dream outcome for the 2014 offseason.

    oline:
    resign veldheer
    sign asamoah
    wiz
    draft david yankey
    watson

    dline:
    resign houston
    draft louis nix
    sign geno atkins
    sign micheal bennett

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,445
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_raiders_KERS View Post
    my dream outcome for the 2014 offseason.

    oline:
    resign veldheer
    sign asamoah
    wiz
    draft david yankey
    watson

    dline:
    resign houston
    draft louis nix
    sign geno atkins
    sign micheal bennett
    No that is one dreamy dream. I think the Bengal have to worry about re-signing DE Michael Johnson as well.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Ontario Ca
    Posts
    2,879
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by LA_raiders_KERS View Post
    my dream outcome for the 2014 offseason.

    oline:
    resign veldheer
    sign asamoah
    wiz
    draft david yankey
    watson
    dline:
    resign houston
    draft louis nix
    sign geno atkins
    sign micheal bennett

    Not much of a dreamer ....
    [

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    2,998
    vCash
    1500
    Even with the cap space, I don't foresee RM splurging to the extent some are hoping. He's likely just philosophically averse to it. Obviously, not to be misconstrued, there will be some acquisitions.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    1,445
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by Renz13 View Post
    Even with the cap space, I don't foresee RM splurging to the extent some are hoping. He's likely just philosophically averse to it. Obviously, not to be misconstrued, there will be some acquisitions.
    I don't want him to slurge, but I do think it is time to sign a heavyweight free agent if the opportunity presents itself like Hardy, Asamoah or Tate.
    Last edited by Pillage Idiot; 09-20-2013 at 03:29 PM.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    287
    vCash
    1500
    Geno Atkins already signed a contract extension with Cincy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •