Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

New Black Jerseys Unveiled

Source - http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2013/09...s=iref:nbahpts

It's about damn time, especially since a black LAKERS jersey has been available to fans for years. I'm glad to see there are no sleeves. Hopefully we see them play more in these ones, should the sleeved ones be whipped out later in the year. I know there are purple and gold purists, but I've always wanted to see these black ones. Black Mamba gonna be scorching fools in a black jersey!

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by kobe4thewinbang View Post
    Source - http://allball.blogs.nba.com/2013/09...s=iref:nbahpts

It's about damn time, especially since a black LAKERS jersey has been available to fans for years. I'm glad to see there are no sleeves. Hopefully we see them play more in these ones, should the sleeved ones be whipped out later in the year. I know there are purple and gold purists, but I've always wanted to see these black ones. Black Mamba gonna be scorching fools in a black jersey!

Freakin SWEET!!!

vCash
    Imma buy it,immediatly.

vCash
    Pure awesomeness!!

vCash

New Black Jerseys Unveiled

I don't get the love. What's wrong with what we have always had? Let these other franchises with **** history use different jerseys.

This is just a money grab. Nothing more.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post
    I don't get the love. What's wrong with what we have always had? Let these other franchises with **** history use different jerseys.

I agree.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by J4KOP99 View Post

Agree man. It's not that they aren't nice, but I just like the P&G away and home jerseys a lot more. It's what we're known for.

That being said, I would rather have a black alternate than the Sunday whites... my goodness I can't stand the Sunday whites.

vCash
    I don't get the fuss about having alternates. I personally like the Sunday Whites and these new black ones are pretty cool too. Yeah we're known for the P&G but it's not like they're in any jeopardy. I personally liked these black ones that made a buzz around So Cal stores early last decade:

http://lakerholicz.com/wp-content/up...ers-jersey.jpg

These ones as well, own this one.

http://basketballjerseyshop.org/images/CP002/a12170.jpg
    Greatness is a Virtue

vCash
    Of course it's about marketing, The name of the game is to make money. These Black uni's are not replacing the original P&G home classics, I read they are only to be worn on special occasions....Like the Los Lakers uni's or like those ones they wore for Christmas. We probably wont see them more than 5 times this season. As far as the Sunday whites..I like the look, But we seem to lose a lot when we wear them so they can go.

vCash
    I love the blacks!!!! The whites aren't horrible. But I wouldn't exactly miss them if they, you know, went away...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by _KB24_ View Post
    Yeah, I really like those too. Didn't the Lakers wear them on occasion during the Malone/Shaq/Payton/Kobe run?

She can turn my "Paige" anytime!

vCash
    I like 'em!!!

vCash
    Am I the only one who thinks they are horrible? Really??
    Mike Loyko @NEPD_Loyko 1h

#Patriots are 9-2 and their second highest paid player this season is Aaron Hernandez. Let that sink in.

vCash
    I am a traditionalist when it comes to these things...I prefer the jerseys before they went all modern in the Shaq-era. That said, if there was an alternative...the black are far better then the white jerseys. I don't know...it always seems the Lakers blow when they play in their Jesus whiteys.