Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 30
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    865
    vCash
    1500

    BBallBreakdown: Kyrie Irving vs Isaiah Thomas


    This is probably what the Spurs feel like right now



    Boogie Cousins for MVP 2014

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    914
    vCash
    1500
    hmmm interesting, unfortunately neither of these players play results in the most important stat, WINS!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    17,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Rose1118 View Post
    hmmm interesting, unfortunately neither of these players play results in the most important stat, WINS!
    Yeah cuz Kyrie and Thomas have supporting casts that help lead to some wins
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    914
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Yeah cuz Kyrie and Thomas have supporting casts that help lead to some wins
    idc how bad your supporting cast is, if you are an elite point guard (like many claim kyrie to be) you have to have more than 45 wins in TWO seasons, and i watch roughly 60% of the cavs games now that im located in ohio now so i watch this team play a ton, more than i would like, and the supporting cast is not as putrid as many make it out to be

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    My Happy Place
    Posts
    10,853
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Rose1118 View Post
    idc how bad your supporting cast is, if you are an elite point guard (like many claim kyrie to be) you have to have more than 45 wins in TWO seasons, and i watch roughly 60% of the cavs games now that im located in ohio now so i watch this team play a ton, more than i would like, and the supporting cast is not as putrid as many make it out to be
    Cavs losing Varejao to injury last year was a big hit to them.

    This year however, I expect the Cavs to make the 8th or 7th seed assuming their all healthy. Especially considering how many teams in the esst got worse and/or tanking.


    My reaction if the Lakers get a top 5 pick this year.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    1,990
    vCash
    1500
    Irving has a lot to prove IMO.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    17,956
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by D_Rose1118 View Post
    idc how bad your supporting cast is, if you are an elite point guard (like many claim kyrie to be) you have to have more than 45 wins in TWO seasons, and i watch roughly 60% of the cavs games now that im located in ohio now so i watch this team play a ton, more than i would like, and the supporting cast is not as putrid as many make it out to be

    Pretty follish. He is elite and he has 0 help
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Brooklyn, NY
    Posts
    1,886
    vCash
    1500
    Stats don't tell the whole story.. Kyrie is the main focus on the Cavs offense, and is the primary focus on opposing defenses. I doubt any team game plans for Isaiah Thomas (No disrespect).

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,225
    vCash
    1500
    Not surprised a breakdown will bring Kyrie down to earth impact wise. Dude has quickly become super overrated when people are saying he's a top 3 PG or top 15 player already. Guy is the worst defender I have ever seen for a star PG. Don't get me wrong, future superstar and maybe best PG in the game eventually but people need to tone down the Kyrie hype some.
    Last edited by Clippersfan86; 09-20-2013 at 12:12 PM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Miami, FL
    Posts
    10,347
    vCash
    500
    I am defensive biased. Both of them are lackluster on the defensive end on the pick and roll, unwilling to take the punishment to fight over screens. For that reason give me Mike Conley over both of them. Conley isn't close to a top 5 PG either.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    17,956
    vCash
    1500
    Kyrie Irving is a superstar. Top 5-6 Pg in the game. He needs someone to help out and with Bynum and Andy V healthy (hopefully) you will see a better team
    http://newyorkknicksmemesdotcom.file...73bd8ccc5d.gif
    Amare!!!!

    SIM LEAGUE SUNS
    Jason Kidd and Chris webber
    2000-2001 48-34 first round KO
    2001-2002 64-18 first round KO
    2002-2003 55-27. Second round KO
    2003-2004 46-36 second round KO game 7 loss
    2004-2005 42-40
    2005-2006 welcome Glenn big dog

    Sig bet with Mr. baller on Yankees making the playoffs loser has to hold
    SIG of the winners choice for entire playoffs

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,225
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Kyrie Irving is a superstar. Top 5-6 Pg in the game. He needs someone to help out and with Bynum and Andy V healthy (hopefully) you will see a better team
    He's definitely not a "superstar" yet. He's actually a pretty damn flawed player. God awful defense, mediocre passing and A/T ratio. He will get there though and deserves time to fix his flaws. He's a very good player, not a great PG yet.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    1 Mile High
    Posts
    5,029
    vCash
    1500
    honestly kyrie irving is way to overrated and john wall is way too underrated. there will be no question next year that he is a top 4 pg. he is going to be fantasy gold next year. i think kyrie will get there but he is not a top 5 pg yet and imo unworthy of an allstar selection. still he is fun to watch, and the cavs should be too.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    8,225
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by JEDean89 View Post
    honestly kyrie irving is way to overrated and john wall is way too underrated. there will be no question next year that he is a top 4 pg. he is going to be fantasy gold next year. i think kyrie will get there but he is not a top 5 pg yet and imo unworthy of an allstar selection. still he is fun to watch, and the cavs should be too.
    I too prefer Wall.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,737
    vCash
    34875
    I like bballbreakdown and this is a great video. But he gets too clever for his own good. Kyrie's usage is ten percent higher. Adjust for that and Kyrie's the better offensive option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Monta is beast View Post
    How do I think [Kevin] Love helps his team lose? Terrible defense, chucker, basically a of version if Monta

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •