Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Week 3: Cleveland Browns @ Minnesota Vikings

Well another week in the books leading up to Sunday and I believe the Browns made some noise recently. It must be because Brian Hoyer was named Week 3's starter and nothing else.

Browns/Vikings Injury Reports for Wednesday:

Browns

Ruled out: Quarterback Brandon Weeden (sprained right thumb) and outside linebacker Quentin Groves (ankle). Limited participation in practice: Guard Shawn Lauvao (high-ankle sprain) and defensive end Ahtyba Rubin (calf). Full participation: Strong safety T.J. Ward (shoulder) and defensive end Desmond Bryant (wrist).
    Vikings

Did not participate in practice: Tight end Rhett Ellison (knee). Limited participation: Defensive tackle Fred Evans (shoulder), linebacker Erin Henderson (heel), safety Harrison Smith (upper arm), center John Sullivan (knee) and defensive tackle Kevin Williams (knee). Full participation: Guard Brandon Fusco (shoulder), offensive tackle Phil Loadholt (knee) and safety Mistral Raymond (shoulder).

TIME TO GET ANOTHER ONE. #DALLAS2DALLAS #BALLISLIFE

vCash
    Hoping to see Hoyer do well. He's got some talent, certainly not someone that's capable of being our full time QB though. I have absolutely no idea what we should expect from the running game so it should be an interesting week. I'm happy Gordon's back and I'm hoping to see Mingo get some more snaps this week. Outside of that I just hope it's a competitive and entertaining game.

vCash
    20-10 Vikings I'm calling. I would not be surprised to see the offense coming out very flat due to the recent trade but I do see the Defense scoring 1 touchdown this week off an FSU Grad's pick. I like Ponder but I hope that the Browns D' beats him up so bad that the Vikes have to finally put in Cassel.

vCash
    McGahee plans to play Sunday, source close to McGahee tells me. I don't know the team's plan -- but that's McGahee's hope and expectation.
    -Jeff Darlington

vCash
    Vikings are bad, be out best chance.
    For not honoring a sig bet I now own YEDB90

vCash

With Hoyer continuously getting sacked and AP running the ball, this game should last...... Half an hour.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by prodigy View Post
    Vikings are bad, be out best chance.
    Im thinking the Jaguars or funny enough the Steelers might be the best chances of some W's this year. Interestingly enough though the Browns seem to play better on the road than at home so who knows with this week. If Ponder throws some picks and the D can come out inspired knowing the load is on them this season then the D might be able to keep them in the game. Run Defense will be tested this week though so should get a good gauge of the front 7 and what they really are.

vCash
    Browns RB Willis McGahee will play Sunday vs. Minnesota; system similar to one he played under in Baltimore.
    -Adam Schefter

vCash
    Thursdays Injury Report:

Browns

Ruled out: Quarterback Brandon Weeden (sprained right thumb) and outside linebacker Quentin Groves (ankle). Limited participation in practice: Guard Shawn Lauvao (high-ankle sprain) and defensive end Ahtyba Rubin (calf). Full participation: Wide receiver Josh Cooper (shin), strong safety T.J. Ward (shoulder) and defensive end Desmond Bryant (wrist).
    Vikings

Did not participate in practice: Tight end Rhett Ellison (knee). Limited participation: Defensive tackle Fred Evans (shoulder), linebacker Erin Henderson (heel), safety Harrison Smith (upper arm), center John Sullivan (knee) and defensive tackle Kevin Williams (knee). Full participation: Guard Brandon Fusco (shoulder), offensive tackle Phil Loadholt (knee) and safety Mistral Raymond (shoulder).

vCash
    Scott Petrak ct ‏ @ ScottPetrak 5m
    # Browns list RG Shawn Lauvao (ankle) doubtful on injury report. DL Ahtyba Rubin (calf) questionable.

Scott Petrak ct ‏ @ ScottPetrak 4m
    # Browns S T.J. Ward (shoulder), DE Desmond Bryant (wrist) probable. WR Josh Cooper (shin) removed from list. Looked much better today.
    Oneil Cousins again folks.

vCash

Sorry guys but we aren't your best chance for a W.
    You guys should lose pretty hastily.
    That being said I hope the injury bug stearin clear of both teams!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Vikingsfan98229 View Post
    Sorry guys but we aren't your best chance for a W.
    You guys should lose pretty hastily.
    That being said I hope the injury bug stearin clear of both teams!
    Not their best chance, but second best is almost a lock.

vCash
    Hoyer looks better than Weeden. Although he had Gordon to throw to. I hope they don't trade Gordon.

vCash
    Special teams showing off today!

vCash
    Benjamin just had his pants knocked off. Literally! Full moon tonight I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast