Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

What about pitching Kershaw on a 5 months rest ?

The Dodgers are not the NL Champions YET !

Any manager in the galaxy would have its ace pitch tonight, and THEN we would be the champions. Especially on a 6 day rest, with one more start only in the regular season, if he's not ready for October, it means he has an injury fans are not aware of.

In the meantime, Dodgers lost something like 8 out of 11. Bullpen is overused (see Belisario, it's pathetic, he's dead tired. Does Mattingly want him to break Mike Marshall record ?)

"Don't sell the bear skin before it's killed do we say in French". I think you say "don't sell your chicken before they are hatched" something like that.

With an early celebration, the manager can rest his regulars, give their chance to rookies,make his final decision before his final cuts for the 25 men roster.
    But no. We'll loose again tonight, and then have to wait for the D'Backs to loose 2 more games to celebrate. Fed up, piss.d off I think you say !

vCash
    Eh, we win tomorrow, it's over

It's inevitable we clinch, I think people are overreacting to the fact we haven't clinched yet, NOBODY in the league has yet

The rest is gonna happen, period
    Foam Party!

vCash
    this is the same manager that got us from worst to first and one of, if not the most feared team in the National League, chill..

This is how we do it! I still believe

vCash
    Blue French, is that you?

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Of course Dodgers are gonna win the NL West. It's just mathemathic.
    But do we have to praise Mattingly for that ????? With a $ 250 M payroll and 20 All Stars, my Grandmother would have managed the Dodgers to NL West victory.
    Now does he reaches 88 Lasorda, 69 Mets Hodges or 2012 Bochy's Giants who won it all without the the best team on paper ? I doubt.
    But be sure the Champagne is ready (for 25 years, and Champagne is cheap in France) and I would love to be wrong... but I don't trust his managerial skills at all.

Hi Dave, pleasure to read you again . For me PSD IS DodgerDave. Do you think among 62 millions French, anyone but me is bleeding Dodger Blue? Even among Americans, who knows what Mike Marshall all time record is ?
    I had an argument with a so called Giant fan (real Giants fans are great, we share the same passion). I just want to to destroy him (or it ?), but he is a sissy. I let him quake and cry in his dustbin.

vCash
    What's the difference if we lose a bunch of games starting now because we aren't using our best players or lose a bunch of games starting in a few games because we aren't using our best players?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by La Fayette View Post

Any manager in the galaxy would have its ace pitch tonight, and THEN we would be the champions. Especially on a 6 day rest, with one more start only in the regular season, if he's not ready for October, it means he has an injury fans are not aware of.

In the meantime, Dodgers lost something like 8 out of 11. Bullpen is overused (see Belisario, it's pathetic, he's dead tired. Does Mattingly want him to break Mike Marshall record ?)

"Don't sell the bear skin before it's killed do we say in French". I think you say "don't sell your chicken before they are hatched" something like that.

With an early celebration, the manager can rest his regulars, give their chance to rookies,make his final decision before his final cuts for the 25 men roster.
    But no. We'll loose again tonight, and then have to wait for the D'Backs to loose 2 more games to celebrate. Fed up, piss.d off I think you say !
    welcome back frenchi!

vCash
    Thanks a lot Blazer. French like Americans know what gratitude is. Your welcome really makes me feel good.
    To all Dodgers fans, you, Dave, and beyond to all baseball fans, if one of you fly to Paris, you are my guest. ALL your beers, even if you are a heavy drinkers are on me !!!! Promised !!!! Just hope it will be to celebrate 2013, not 1988.
    By the way, do you know Gagné is the new manager of the French National team (for 2 weeks). I think the team is AA level max.

vCash
    Guess you were wrong.

vCash
    Thanks a lot Blazer. French like Americans know what gratitude is. Your welcome really makes me feel good.
    To all Dodgers fans, you, Dave, and beyond to all baseball fans, if one of you fly to Paris, you are my guest. ALL your beers, even if you are a heavy drinkers are on me !!!! Promised !!!! Just hope it will be to celebrate 2013, not 1988.
    By the way, do you know Gagné is the new manager of the French National team (for 2 weeks). I think the team is AA level max.
    Of course Dodgers are gonna win the NL West. It's just mathemathic.
    But do we have to praise Mattingly for that ????? With a $ 250 M payroll and 20 All Stars, my Grandmother would have managed the Dodgers to NL West victory.
    Now does he reaches 88 Lasorda, 69 Mets Hodges or 2012 Bochy's Giants who won it all without the the best team on paper ? I doubt.
    But be sure the Champagne is ready (for 25 years, and Champagne is cheap in France) and I would love to be wrong... but I don't trust his managerial skills at all.

Hi Dave, pleasure to read you again . For me PSD IS DodgerDave. Do you think among 62 millions French, anyone but me is bleeding Dodger Blue? Even among Americans, who knows what Mike Marshall all time record is ?
    I had an argument with a so called Giant fan (real Giants fans are great, we share the same passion). I just want to to destroy him (or it ?), but he is a sissy. I let him quake and cry in his dustbin.

Oh, thank you.

Mike Marshall holds the record for number of games played by a pitcher in a single season, 106 games in 1974.

Have you ever been to Los Angeles before?
    Last edited by dodgerdave; 09-20-2013 at 05:42 PM.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid

vCash
    Of course I was wrong and am so glad.

Good answer Dave of course. I think it's one of the lesser known record in MLB, even if it may not be ever broken, just like Di Maggio's streak, or Hank Aaron real lifetime HR record.
    Marshall had even 21 saves, ok, why not, but a 15-12 record and 208 IP ??? As a "reliever"
    Another galaxy of baseball. Just like in 1986 when Valenzuela pitched 20CGs !!!

I have been in LA 4 times. 1985, 1988, 2006 and 2009. 10-4 record at Dodger stadium. +1-0 road record last year at City Field. (very beautiful stadium by the way but no fans)
    Attended games at the Astrodome too and at the real Yankee stadium, the House that Ruth built.

Don't like LA, the City, that much. Just LAx, the Millenium Biltmore and Dodger Stadium most of the time. I like the Lakers too. Doubleheader afternoon basketball and evening baseball is great.
    Favourite beer is Sam Adams (doesnot exist in France) but have a lot of spare Champagne for celebration. 1st bottle is drunk already, 6 mores waiting

I waited for Kershaw starts badly because with 2 more good starts, he would have been an automatic Cy Young. But Mattingly is right. He does not give a sh.. about Cy Young when a ring is at stake.

At least I can sleep in the meantime. 7.10pm Pacific time makes 4.10 am in France. But I waited for that moment for 25 years. We never had that good a team on papper since 1991 or 1985. Can't wait for normally St Louis. Dodgers bet Wainright at least once this year.

vCash

That is a way more bad *** way of saying it than the American way (don't count your eggs before they hatch, btw).

And I'll ship you Sam Adams (and other good American microbrews) if you ship me Champagne. Seriously.
    Last edited by Trueblue2; 09-21-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Dodgers, Lakers, Raiders.
    Fok Jelle Naiers

They`re = contraction of they are
    There = used to describe location
    Their = pronoun used to describe belonging
    Should've = contraction of should have
    Should of = makes no sense at all