Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Where do you rank your team in the division, conference and league

Ok please lets not get into baiting, trolling, and or irrational posting. I want to hear honest realistic and thought out insight on your team. Where you see them now and how you rank them.

For me I have my Broncos as second in the division behind KC. I see KC as a real threat. I believe they will be the come back team of the league and Smith will do great as far as numbers. I see the new coach and fresh breath giving life to them and they are building confidence.

As for the AFC I think right now you have to put the Texans at the top with the Pats right behind them. I feel the Pats will get it together and win the AFC. I have my Broncos at 5th in the AFC behind the Texans, Pats, Ravens, Cincy, and KC in that order.

As far as the league I believe right now I have the 9ers and Seattle as 1a 1b with Texans, Green Bay, Pats, Bears, Saints, Ravens, Cincy, KC and Denver in that order.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    At this point, even with Buffalo and behind Miami and NE
    Go Knicks!

All time

vCash
    Lions

For the division I'd say bottom half. I think us and the Vikings are pretty level, with the Bears and Packers being a step ahead of both.

Conference, bottom 5 unfortunately just due the depth of the conference. Not many teams I feel like I can confidently say we have a better roster top to bottom.

League, bottom third. If you want to go with a power rankings style ranking I'd say right at 20-23ish

Reload #BTFD

vCash
    NFC West.

1. 49ers
    2. Seahawks
    3. Cardinals
    4. Rams

I think the 49ers will beat Seattle at home to split the season series. I think the Seahawks are slightly better right now. The Seahawks play a tougher schedule on the road then the 49ers. Seattle has to go to the East coast 4 times this year and they dont have a history of being a good road team.

I think in the end, San Francisco will edge out Seattle and win the division by a game.

vCash
    Until I see a little more consistency on offense, I still have the Packers ahead in the division. (2)

Aside from the Pack, I have SF, Sea, and Atl ahead and possibly NO. (5-6)

The only teams I add from the AFC is the Broncos and Texans. Keeping my eye on KC and NE just knows how to win. (7-10)
    "All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."
    —Arthur Schopenhauer (German philosopher, 1788-1860)

vCash
    raiders are gonna finish 3rd in the division

probably bottom 5 in the conference.

about 25th in the league i see us having the 7th or 8th pick in the draft.,

our schedule is relatively light and pryor will win a few games with his legs.

props to sfgiants5518 for the sports userbar.props to vick for other user bar.

vCash
    jags is Awful hard

Ill go with Last in division, Last in confrence, and Last in League.

WE SUCK BALLZ. We got no qb and we aint got no Pass rush.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Power Couple

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville:27062354
    jags is Awful hard

Ill go with Last in division, Last in confrence, and Last in League.

WE SUCK BALLZ. We got no qb and we aint got no Pass rush.

That brought tears to my eyes lmao

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyburch View Post
    That brought tears to my eyes lmao
    Me too. He finally flip flopped on Gabbert again, took 1 game.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Me too. He finally flip flopped on Gabbert again, took 1 game.
    no Just a Brittle QB qb isnt a franchise guy. i mean rookie year with foot injury. last year was his Shoulder. this year his Throwing thumb and hand.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    no Just a Brittle QB qb isnt a franchise guy. i mean rookie year with foot injury. last year was his Shoulder. this year his Throwing thumb and hand.
    Definitely tops of my list of the issues with Blaine Gabbert as well.
    [QUOTE=det32;28757687]assuming you where going to say something about me being "harsh" or "hatting" on Wilson.. i hate to brake it to you but he is a "borderline starter" at best.. my 20th- 25th QB.. that's not hating that's just being real.. /QUOTE]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Definitely tops of my list of the issues with Blaine Gabbert as well.
    i mean if he stays healthy he has a shot to be one. just dont think he can stay healthy.

#InCaldwellWeDon'tTrust

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    i mean if he stays healthy he has a shot to be one. just dont think he can stay healthy.
    He doesn't have a shot either way. It's a blessing he's hurt. Hopefully he keeps getting hurt so they move on earlier soon than later.

There's not one shred of evidence other than combine numbers, Rivals ranking, and scouting reports that say he has any real shot. There is literally almost zero data on the NFL field that says he has one.

I've never been more convinced of anything else in regards to football.

He's the worst starting NFL QB, and not only the worst, easily the worst. And I imagine almost every single non-Jags fan would take multiple back-ups over him. Almost every single one would take Tebow over him.

Wake up and smell the coffee Jags fans, he's terrible and it's over. Play Henne, Stanzi, a claim, a trade, a PS kid. And draft your real starter next year with no chance you try and hold on any longer. It's only damaging your fanbase and its credibility the more they hang on and the more he's defended.

(The last time I will ever, I mean it, ever talk about Blaine Gabbert on this website again. I'm through).

Anytime he comes up. I will link to this post if there is something that is directly asked for me. Nothing more.
    Last edited by Norm; 09-17-2013 at 10:12 PM.

vCash
    AFC east
    1: pats (until they stop winning what choice do I have)
    2: dolphins
    3:bills
    4: jets.

AFC
    Broncos
    Texans
    Pats
    Dolphins
    Colts
    Bengals
    Chargers
    Ravens