Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Are we going to Boo Andy ?

Im going to the game... ill be honest im going to give andy a standing O .... I think it would be horrible to boo him ... but wanted to know everyone's thoughts on if he will get boo'd or Cheered ?
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Why would anyone boo him?He is the most successful Eagles coach of all time.Pretty classy guy too,you never hear him say negative things about this organization.

vCash
    Of course people will boo. People are dumb.
    All I do is hit. I even hit your mother once. Yep, hit it good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    I really hope not... but makes sense
    Eagles Did Win a Championship, it just was not the Superbowl , we beat Lombardi's Packers

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Teehar View Post
    Why would anyone boo him?He is the most successful Eagles coach of all time.Pretty classy guy too,you never hear him say negative things about this organization.
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    these.

Andy and McNabb were a part of the best generation of Eagles football I have ever been a part of and have left tons of great memories while they were here. It would be tragedy to hear any boos for either of them

vCash
    Its Philadelphia wouldn't surprise me.

But I think he'll get a huge standing ovation. This guy has always kept our team competitive from the moment he started until the last 2 or so years of his coaching tenure here.
    He helped put the Eagles back on the map, has dealt with so much personal **** and dealt with this media day in and day out perfectly fine.

I have nothing but love and respect for what he's done for my team and I hope people truly stand up and do a long standing ovation. Heck he'll probably even tear up, have a long hand shake and talk with Vick at midfield after the game and a big bear hug to Djax..

A 5 minute standing ovation with Big Red shedding tears is what should happen

2013 Mock Chicago Bulls

vCash
    I like the idea of booing as sort of a tongue and cheek way of saying "your our enemy now" but we can't know people's intentions so I would say to cheer.

Here would be the perfect scenario:

Prior to going onto the field the PA makes this statement " Please join us in welcoming back the all time winning coach in franchise history, Andy Reid"...standing ovation.

Then when they announce him as the KC coach....boos all around.

vCash

Are we going to Boo Andy ?

It will be mixed I think.. Probly more boos then cheers I think because of this last season. It's still fresh in most eagle fans minds.. I wouldn't boo him personally.

Your baby can't do this

vCash
    It will probably be what McNabb got when he came to town as a Skin will get standing overvation, then get boo as soon 1st play on offense starts. On the other hand he kind of gone downhill ever since McNabb left and that probably still fresh in a lot of people minds.

Introducing the Eagles O-Line

vCash
    Speaking of McNabb, he should absolutely be booed and if you don't get the irony in that, I feel bad foryou.

Also, they should hand out free Ricky Williams Eagles shirts at the gate.

vCash
    Anyone who boos Andy is an idiot

Andy is the reason this job was even attractive to Kelly. Andy built a winning culture here that didn't exist before him. He's done more for this franchise than anyone, probably ever

He should get resounding applause but he wont

vCash
    He should get a standing ovation, he's the Eagles most successful coach.

vCash
    I think the overwhelming majority will cheer for him, peppered with a few disgruntled and drunk boos

vCash
    no real reason to boo, same reason we shouldn't boo Donovan.

they gave us the greatest years of Eagles football most of us have ever seen. pay them their due respect.

vCash
    You give him a standing O.

Then after that you boo.

Pretty simple.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast