Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

How far will the lakers go this season?

How far will our Lakers go this season? It hurts me to see them this past few seasons exit early in the playoffs.

dailydreamteam.com - "Taking your daily fantasy basketball skills to the next level."

vCash
    So, you'll get hurt once again this season with a 1st round exit at best and no playoffs at worst.

vCash
    7th seed 1st round exit

vCash
    Okay. I have to say, I'll be happy seeing them on the 2nd round. I think the main problem is on PG and C. No one can stop Westbrook on the lakers and no secondary defense.

dailydreamteam.com - "Taking your daily fantasy basketball skills to the next level."

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ddt View Post
    Okay. I have to say, I'll be happy seeing them on the 2nd round. I think the main problem is on PG and C. No one can stop Westbrook on the lakers and no secondary defense.
    We're better at the center position than the massive majority of teams in the league.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Moves03 View Post
    We're better at the center position than the massive majority of teams in the league.
    Yes. Kaman is a decent Center. He can't guard no one. Yes he can block shots, but can he play D down low? Against the howard's aldridge's. I bet he can't. Good thing is, he have Hill back.

vCash
    How far will our Lakers go this season? It hurts me to see them this past few seasons exit early in the playoffs.
    Depends on health. If Nash and Pau get hurt again... zero chance at the playoffs. If they are relatively healthy I say 6-7 seed. ..and that's including Kobe being back at near elite level.

vCash
    Yes. Kaman is a decent Center. He can't guard no one. Yes he can block shots, but can he play D down low? Against the howard's aldridge's. I bet he can't. Good thing is, he have Hill back.
    It's not hard to play post defense against Dwight. Just smack his arms. Best case, he loses the ball. Worst case, he bricks two free throws.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Decimotox View Post
    It's not hard to play post defense against Dwight. Just smack his arms. Best case, he loses the ball. Worst case, he bricks two free throws.
    I'm with McMenamin that this season could be really entertaining. I don't have any false hope that we're in a title hunt, but there are a ton of interesting subplots to follow, plus a crew of new players who might surprise.

No matter what happens, however, the one overarching thought I'll have in my mind all season long is this: THANK GOD HOWARD WALKED. Ain't no room in the Laker locker room for babies.

vCash
    1 and done. Any further would be a big plus.

vCash
    i rather have them in the lottery rather than getting kicked out of the 1st round..

PLAN B

SIM LEAGUE NETS

vCash
    Hopefully, far enough to get a loto pick.
    This is how I bleed

vCash
    Lotto pick please.

vCash
    To the finals

vCash

How far will the lakers go this season?

I think it's hard to say because idk what level of competition kobe will be at when he comes back from this Achilles tendon injury.. If he is as good or a little shy of what he was at last year, and everyone stays healthy I could see them being a 5th seed.. I think lakers will actually be better this year then last because Pau is a better center then Dwight in this system, if dantoni plays him at power forward again this year, I'll be pissed seriously.. :/

Your baby can't do this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast