Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: What happens in this game?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • 17 54.84%
  • Bears Win

23 74.19%
  • Steelers Win

1 3.23%
  • Tie

1 3.23%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast
    vCash

Week 3: (2-0) BEARS vs (0-2) STEELERS (9/22, 7:30 CT)

vCash
    Long week

our future

vCash
    This will be tough game IMO. The Steelers are going to be desperate for a win and will give the Bears everything they have.

Steelers offense seems like it kinda sucks. As long as the Bears offense can play smart and not let the Steelers D score for them the Bears should be alright.

vCash
    I think we're gonna kick their ****ing *****. Time for a big game from Alshon.

vCash
    Went back and rewatched the game. Regarding the pass rush some things I noticed. They didn't rush much on 1st and 2nd down cause they were trying to keep contain on AD. Peppers and Melton both did not get a lot of snaps. Supposedly Pep was really sick according to Tresty, and conditioning for him and Melton isn't great due to missing so much time in TC. The stunts looked good at times. The Vikings had alot of 6 and 7 man protections along with Ponder getting the ball out really quick. There were also quite a few close calls for sacks. When Wootton chased Ponder down it was a one yard gain which could have easily been a sack. One another play Pep and Shea had a great stunt and Shea had ponder but he threw some underhand shovel pass ten yards ahead. Then when Briggs blitzed he was a half second away from a sack.

Basically my point is we shouldn't be too worried about the pass rush. If those three plays are sacks we're talking about a successful 4 sack game. Pep and Melton will continue to get more conditioned and the dline will get more chemistry as time goes on. We also played two good olines in consecutive weeks. The pass rush should only get better. Over the last few years the d started strong and fizzled out a bit at the end. I think this year they get better as the year goes on.

Should be a good game. I think we register 10 hurries with 4 sacks in this game.

Peppers- 1.5
    Wootton- 1
    Melton- 1
    Collins- .5

vCash
    We really should beat this Steelers team. This might be the least talented roster they've had there in about a decade, maybe longer. Their O-line is a mess, their RB's are terrible and their offense overall is lacking explosiveness across the board.

With all that said, they're definitely going to give us their best shot I'd guess. No team wants to start 0-3 and they still have a very good defense. I think we'll beat them, but I wouldn't be that shocked if we lost.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    We really should beat this Steelers team. This might be the least talented roster they've had there in about a decade, maybe longer. Their O-line is a mess, their RB's are terrible and their offense overall is lacking explosiveness across the board.

With all that said, they're definitely going to give us their best shot I'd guess. No team wants to start 0-3 and they still have a very good defense. I think we'll beat them, but I wouldn't be that shocked if we lost.
    Nice job on the IGT. Looks good as always.

vCash
    After seeing the Steelers get their ***** kicked by the Titans and the Bengals last night we should snag this win away from the Steelers right before we play the Saints. There offense is looking kind of crappy scoring 9 pints against the Titans and 10 points against the Bengals but their defense will give up more than 20 points which they allowed the Titans and Bengals did since we're better than both of them.

BULLS ZORD

vCash
    Strip club in GTA5 is called Vanilla Unicorn

vCash

DG going 3-0

vCash
    Let's hope Mr. 4th Quarter doesn't have to show up next Sunday.

Chicago Bears #23
    Kyle "Cheetah" Fuller

vCash

Feeling 3-0
    1985 Bears
    2005 White Sox
    2010 Blackhawks
    1991 Bulls

1981 Sting

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ron!n View Post
    Let's hope Mr. 4th Quarter doesn't have to show up next Sunday.
    Here's to hoping Mr. First and Second Quarter show up then
    Cutlerized

vCash
    The Squeelers suck. Growing up in Steeler Country was ******. They are my most hated team next to the Packers.

vCash
    Hi guys never really came here before. But I'm lovin the bears this year I'm having like Bears fever. I can't get enough bears. Love Tres, Love Bennet, lovin an actual offense around an actual quarterback finally. I look forward to next Sunday as soon as the game is over.

Page 1 of 125 1231151101 ... LastLast