Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Week Three: Texans (2.0) @ Ravens (1.1)

Code:
    WEEK 3 Baltimore Ravens (1-1) vs Houston Texans (2-0) Location: M&T Bank Stadium Time: 12:00 PM TV: CBS
    Passing Leaders
    QB Rating Yards Touchdowns Interceptions 78.1 573 3 2 Joe Flacco 92.8 644 6 3 Matt Schaub
    Rushing Leaders
    Yards Carries Yards Per Carry Touchdowns 72 25 2.5 1 Ray Rice 136 37 3.7 1 Arian Foster
    Receiving Leaders
    Yards Catches Yards Per Catch Touchdowns 177 11 16.1 0 Torrey Smith 222 20 11.1 0 Andre Johnson 183 12 15.3 1 Deandre Hopkins
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks Interceptions Josh Bynes Terrell Suggs Terrell Suggs 16 2.0 0 Brian Cushing J.J. Watt Brian Cushing 16 2 1
    Last edited by Big_T; 09-17-2013 at 01:48 AM.
    "It's a Namaste. It means respect. It just means, 'I see the God in you.' It's me paying my respect to the game of football."
    -Arian Foster

Thanks Dodgersuck

vCash
    I don't know why but I believe this is a must win for us we have never won in B-more and the next 2 weeks after this game is against the Seahawks @ home and the 49ers Away this is a stretch were we need to win atleast 2 out of the 3 of these games ...but first thing we need to play a full game against the Ravens and stop starting off so slow

21-17 Texans

vCash
    This is a mist blow out kinda game, get the Texans confidence up for a hard two weeks against Seattle and niners
    Texans Time is here!

vCash
    I think ed reed returns this week I would be shocked if he don't play against his old team

vCash
    We should win this game. The Ravens are built to lose to us, especially with Ray Rice potentially out and Foster getting better

vCash

vCash
    Duane Brown (toe) ruled out for tomorrow. O-Line already had problems against the Chargers and the Titans, Baltimore could get ugly.

And Reed will only start if he plays, he's listed as questionable and he will probably be a GT decision.
    Rockets | Texans | Astros

vCash
    Ravens with one of the worst rated defenses vs the pass in this early season
    (Opponents considered). Elvis and Suggs will be coming; without Duane the Texans will need to do a lot of bubble screens and quick slants along with other screens out of the backfield.... also rolling QB out more by design. FG or 2 will be critical to get our kicker confidence. Texans will win this one 20-9

vCash
    is anybody getting really tired of j jos **** talking? he habitually gets burned these days and always talks trash after the fact, always waving his arms and celebrating something irrelevant.

vCash
    we look brutal to start the season. Shaub has looked awful on a consistent basis.

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

vCash
    I'm officially off the Schaub bandwagon. There's no excuse for him to not get a td. He's been pretty average/bad this year

vCash
    J Joseph cost us this game during a series where he extended a drive and gave them momentum. Kareem Jackson cost us last game losing his cool a couple of times during a series giving the Titans a TD to the tight end. At one point Schaub was 15 out of 21; but averaged 5.4 yards a completion. Schaub did lead Owen Daniels too much when the LB jumped the route and took it all the way to the house. We may have to trade one of our RBs for some offensive line help. Derek Newton looks terrible and easy to bull-run. Every player fakes outside rush on him to get his feet separated and then forklifts him up under the shoulder pads straight back to Schaub. Kubiak could have game planned better....more bubble screens and designed roll-outs.
    Last edited by Jatman20; 09-22-2013 at 04:45 PM.

vCash
    Texans fans should be happy their 2-1 at this point. They could easily/should have been 0-3.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Kubiak play calling sickens me he burns out the clock on in the 4th instead of going to a no huddle and we never use it until we are down big instead of trying to put up points sooner.
    Last edited by goku; 09-22-2013 at 06:55 PM.

vCash
    I never understood the talk of how getting Ed Reed all of a sudden makes the Texans a Superbowl contender.

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast