Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Baltimore Ravens Official Regular Season Thread

Thought i'd try to jumpstart us a little, been a bit dry around here myself included. Offensively i'm hoping Deonte Thompson comes back soon and can be that second deep threat/clear out guy so Marlon Brown can give us something in the middle of the field because obviously Ed Dickson isnt going to and Clark and Stokley just dont separate from man coverage much at this point.

Defensively i like where we are, the front 7 looks stout. Webb looks like Webb, Jimmy Smith has been good about 7 of the 8 quarters he's played. I look forward to seeing Arthur Brown continue to come on as well as how Matt Elam does as a starter. I thought he played well yesterday but didnt play all out like we are use to seeing. I think the more comfortable he gets the more you'll see him making splash plays.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    ray rice's hip scares the **** out of me. hopefully thats not a long term lingering injury
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Yea they are saying day to day but a hip with a tailback scares me as well. With the way out OL is blocking Pierce's running style might get more done. I still want to see him in the field more with Rice with Rice split out. Run power with Pierce with Rice as a decoy or use Rice over the middle, he'll get more separation then Stokely and Clark. The lack of a legit 3rd back on the active roster hurts that. Even though I like Gray a lot on the PS.

vCash
    ^That's way too creative for Caldwell.

The left side of the oline play has been dismal to this point.
    Manchester City - Baltimore Ravens - Baltimore Orioles - Brooklyn Nets

vCash
    Yea i admire Caldwell's patience but he's been extremely vanilla so far this season. When i saw us go 5 wide in the Super Bowl i thought it was the start of aggressive play calling, havent seen that so far this season.

Red Sox, Ravens, Thunder, Blackhawks, UConn and Penn St. Fan!

vCash
    Thru 3 games Flacco has had to throw it 48 times on 3rd down. 14 more than any other QB in the league. He's completed a league high 22 passes on 3rd down. We also run more then the league avg on 1st and 2nd down. Guy by the name arnie_uk over on the russellstreetreport site charted this. If we can break these tendencies, I think we'll see an uptick in the pass and run game. Especially the run game.

vCash
    rice back this week?

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals

vCash
    Man I am sorry guys haha. This is my first year of college and I have been so incredibly busy. Like, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy. That's my fault for not having GT's though, I will have the Bills one up tomorrow. Let's try to pick up some activity in here!
    Detroit Pistons: SIM LEAGUE CHAMPS

Jrue Holiday-Bradley Beal-Lance Stephenson-Kevin Love-DeMarcus Cousins

Miami HEAT and Baltimore Ravens TM

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by unleashthebeast View Post
    Man I am sorry guys haha. This is my first year of college and I have been so incredibly busy. Like, SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO busy. That's my fault for not having GT's though, I will have the Bills one up tomorrow. Let's try to pick up some activity in here!
    no worries man. enjoy college. you only get 4 years of it, make the most of it

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinstripe power View Post
    no worries man. enjoy college. you only get 4 years of it, make the most of it
    This. I was a Nets TM for a short while & got it stripped when I was in college.

brb rather go out than post GD threads.

vCash
    Skimming through the PFF grades so far and this is what I thought was relevant:

McKinnie is 3rd worst, while Oher is 5th worst in tackle grades. Gradkowski is the worst graded center so far. Doom is the 3rd best graded 3-4 OLB while Sizzle is 5th best.

No surprises there, continued success is being hindered by the offensive line play. I almost, ALMOST want to switch to Shipley at center, but I'd give Gino a few more games barring even worse play.

vCash
    lolFlacco

vCash
    Let's not put all the blame on Flacco now. Though he does deserve his fair share of criticism after this game.

Our OL is beyond horrendous right now. They can't do ANYTHING even below average. They are literally playing abysmal in every aspect.

Run-Blocking: The worst.
    Pass-Blocking: Nightmarishly bad.
    Penalties: Oh no shortage of those.

I'm so over Ed(rop) D(rop)ickson as well...

I don't think trading for Kenny Britt is the answer, but I'm not opposed to it...

Brandin Cooks
    Future Baltimore Raven

vCash
    lol, Ozzie Newsome playing tight end in 2013 would probably be better than Dickson

The Brilliant Plan of How to Get Andrew Wiggins in a Toronto Uniform
    Quote Originally Posted by deaner View Post
    All I'm saying is the league wants to see Toronto succeeded. An outside chance Silver could say to philly... You know... That's a great trade offer from Toronto for the first pick. It's up to you but we'd love to see wiggins in Toronto.

vCash
    Gradkowski has been horribad so far this season. I'm not opposed to switching to Shipley if he doesn't improve.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast