Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Week 3: Atlanta Falcons vs. Miami Dolphins | L, 27-23

_

ATLANTA FALCONS @ MIAMI DOLPHINS

Sunday, September 22nd
    4:05 PM EST

Sun Life Stadium

Last edited by Bravo95; 09-17-2013 at 03:00 AM.

vCash
    Bradie Ewing and Kroy B put on IR. looks like the young guys at DE will get there PT.

vCash
    Cameron Wake is coming off his worst game in his pro career.
    2014 Indianapolis Colts: Let's Hunt

<3
    "[He's] a really complete player... There's not really any weaknesses to his game." - Bill Belichick on Andrew Luck
    "Luck has the most diverse skill set of any NFL quarterback" - Ron Jaworski on Andrew Luck being a top 5 QB

vCash
    I wonder what will happen to our defense without Kroy... He's such an unusual player and he's irreplaceable but for different reasons.

vCash
    Tough break for those two. Gotta believe the cult favorites Bartu and Worrilow will handle KB's LB duties, while Massaquoi (pass downs) and Goodman (run downs) rotate at DE. Ewing wasn't on the field much, guess Snelling fills in there and they'll activate someone off the practice squad.

vCash
    Bartu had some sick plays last week. I can't believe he is not only an UDFA but he is a rookie too. We've gone from no LB talent to a bright future with two simple pick-ups.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sfgiants5518 View Post
    Cameron Wake is coming off his worst game in his pro career.
    And you still lost, isn't that sad

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramon Nivar
    Bartu had some sick plays last week. I can't believe he is not only an UDFA but he is a rookie too. We've gone from no LB talent to a bright future with two simple pick-ups.
    The one where he went around Jake Long to tackle STL's RB in the backfield, that's where I bought in. He is much faster than Nicholas and we have needed LBs who can make plays behind the LOS for years. Worrilow was the same way in preseason but I'll wait to see him in real games also before calling him a made man.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 09-17-2013 at 02:50 AM.

vCash
    Falcons have the fewest rushing attempts in the league so far. Never thought I'd be saying that with the ultra-conservative Smith as their head coach.
    Last edited by Bravo95; 09-17-2013 at 02:58 AM.

vCash
    So now Spoon has been put on the IR too......we got the injury bug for sure

vCash
    SJax is out 2-4 weeks too...

vCash
    OK so now are fans ready to believe they can't lean on a 30-year old RB to carry the load? Is Smith finally ready to embrace a "RB-By-Committee" approach, or will he stick by his comment that Quizz is "an every-down back"?

Falcons had great luck for staying healthy during the first 5 years of this regime. Looks like that finally ran out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravo95 View Post
    OK so now are fans ready to believe they can't lean on a 30-year old RB to carry the load? Is Smith finally ready to embrace a "RB-By-Committee" approach, or will he stick by his comment that Quizz is "an every-down back"?

Falcons had great luck for staying healthy during the first 5 years of this regime. Looks like that finally ran out.
    Considering how old this team is, im suprised we havent dealt with more injuries sooner. Most of our best guys are over 30 and we are not a deep team at all so we really, really have to lean on Matt Ryan even more to lead us to wins. Quizz is nothing but a receiver, Snelling is what he is, and our o line definitely do not make it easier on those guys. With Weatherspoon out for atleast 8 weeks, KB gone, Asante staying banged up, i reallly hope our young guys can keep improving and playing well because we will need them big time. Our defense will have to win us some games because our offense is not consistent enough to pead us to the playoffs this year.

vCash
    I would lie to see Josh Vaughn get some carries at RB.. He looked great in preseason, I know it was preseason but you never now.

vCash
    Roddy White (ankle) did not practice Wednesday.

White played on just 34-of-64 offensive snaps in Sunday's win over the Rams and will continue to be limited in practice this week. He and has only five catches for 40 yards through two games. White isn't more than a risky WR3 option until he proves he's over his high-ankle sprain.
    Julio Jones (knee) was limited in Wednesday's practice.

Jones is locked in as a top-three fantasy wide receiver play against the Dolphins this week. Look for him to be upgraded to full participation later in the week. Roddy White didn't practice Wednesday, and he's going to be a game-time decision for the third week in a row as he battles that high-ankle sprain. Continue to steer clear of White in fantasy. He's a high-risk WR3 play.
    rotoworld

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast