Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    vCash

Who should be our next Head Coach?????????

I know this is 100% speculatory AND way to soon to to predict.
    I feel we are a 3-4 win team.
    I think DA has done a good job but it won't be enough to save his job
    RM will get more time(as he should) but coachies are not given as much rope.
    Keep in mind I'am not calling for his head, and like I said I think he has done a good job just not good enough.
    So the question in if you were given the job to choose our next Head Coach who would it be?

vCash
    I don't want a new coach. I want Dennis Allen to build on last weeks effort to lay a foundation for 2014 and beyond. Its time that this organization exercise patience when it come to a head coach if that head coach demonstrates that he can field a competitive, smart, hustling football team. If we see the effort we saw last week for the rest of the season I have no doubt that Dennis Allen will be the Raiders coach in 2014.

vCash
    I think its too early to think about a new head coach, its only week 2, lol.

Get back to me in week 12, I should have an answer for you at that time.
    Last edited by krsonekth; 09-15-2013 at 03:10 PM.

vCash
    Someone's jumping the gun.............................

vCash
    Oh my GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how come this always happens?
    I already said I'am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT calling for his job, and would NOT be mad if he came back next year. I feel I did a far job of explaneing this.
    I'am asking IF DA was let go who would you want to replace him with?

GREW UP IN THE 909 NOW RESIDES IN THE 805
    vCash
    We need to give dennis allen time to get people he wants. The only reason why he got the guys on this roster its becuz thats what we can afford for right now! Give these guys a braek man, they are doing pretty good for the hand they were dealt with...

vCash
    It would be disrespectful to answer that question at this time we're in the middle of a race for the afc west . For now Allen is doing a good job until we are out of the race i have Allen's back.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UNIT83 View Post
    I already said I'am NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT calling for his job, and would NOT be mad if he came back next year. I feel I did a far job of explaneing this.
    You have to understand bro a question like that at this time is going to be a fire starter. The season just started nobody wants to think of a new head coach right now it would be like a boxer questioning if he hired the right trainer in the middle of a fight it's just to early to admit defeat ,and that's what we would be doing if we started questioning Allen's future at this time.
    Eat to live don't live to eat.

vCash
    i have no idea , Chucky 2 ? , I do not want a Young College Coach , i have no clue !

vCash
    Not even gonna answer that question, why would you even ask it in the first place. I guess the new raider fans are use to the constant revolving door for head coaches IMO....
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKazguxdgqQ Charlie Garner "Going Hard"

vCash
    the ****?
    believing what you believe in. sticking up for your rights and sticking up for the rights of others from time to time. do it your way. don't let the culture tell you what to do. that's being a Raider. -Al Davis

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiderx510 View Post
    You have to understand bro a question like that at this time is going to be a fire starter. The season just started nobody wants to think of a new head coach right now it would be like a boxer questioning if he hired the right trainer in the middle of a fight it's just to early to admit defeat ,and that's what we would be doing if we started questioning Allen's future at this time.
    Agreed...

I get the whole your not saying we should part but you shouldn't bring this up at this point in the season and not expect the hate to be rained down on you.

vCash
    Somebody close this ish and send the OP to a counselor.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by UNIT83 View Post
    Much to early to discuss a new coach

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slvr&blck760 View Post
    Somebody close this ish and send the OP to a counselor.
    I think this is a moderately 'legitimate' thread.

If this season falls apart, what do you want? Where would you look?

Personally, I'd want someone who's had some success before. Seeing how far Jacksonville has fallen off since he left, Jack Del Rio would be a good option. I also like Ken Whisenhunt as a replacement - he's succeeded when he's had a good QB, and I believe he'd succeed again if he was able to get his hands on another one.

So long as we keep this as a purely speculative exercise - which is the point of this thread in the first place - I'm fine leaving this open.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast