Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

How will we do if we make the playoffs? Honestly.

I really hope we make the playoffs because I just naturally hope the Yankees win. But honestly, how far do you think this team can go if we get in? We will need some magic to pull of a W.S. win. Maybe we can but we will need some big time improvments to do so. The compettion is only going to get much tougher.

I still believe! Go Yankees!!!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    They won't get by the Red Sox in the playoffs. I could see them getting by anyone else.

vCash
    Hell we aren't even in the playoffs were losing one zero in third inning man hell I don't know at least lose in five to Red Sox or lose in play in game we have a tough road actually we need to win next two games

vCash
    I could see the Yankees winning the play-in game, and then getting swept by the Red Sox (assuming they still have the best record).

vCash
    I thought if you don't assume the Yankees will win the World Series you aren't allowed to post here?
    Solarte, oh, oh!
    Solarte, oh, oh, oh, oh!

[Nel blu, dipinto di blu
    Felice di stare lassł
    Nel biu, dipinto di blu
    Felice di stare lass]

vCash
    I hate to say it but i think our playoff hopes just went out the window with Boston's sweep over us, pitiful just pitiful!! Could hardly stand to watch the brutal beating they gave our Yankees the past 6-7 games!! we need some young starting pitching if you ask me, they need to land a big time free agent SP, also who in the hell is going to replace Mariano???????????

vCash
    I dont see us doing much in the playoffs. If we were to play KC, Cle, or Baltimore I would say that I believe they could but TEX, TB, BOS, DET, OAK are all playing a lot better than the Yankees have.

edit. They may be able to upset Texas especially with how bad they have been lately but I don't see the Yanks making the playoffs. Please prove me wrong.
    King Remembered In Time
    New Jersey Devils/Brooklyn Nets/New York Yankees/New York Jets

12/7/12 R.I.P Off-topic-forum amigo.

Want to be President of PSD? Post here to enroll. No skills needed!
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...ction-Nominees

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by worldsworstpick View Post
    I hate to say it but i think our playoff hopes just went out the window with Boston's sweep over us, pitiful just pitiful!! Could hardly stand to watch the brutal beating they gave our Yankees the past 6-7 games!! we need some young starting pitching if you ask me, they need to land a big time free agent SP, also who in the hell is going to replace Mariano???????????
    It won't be easy if we get in but I still believe. Nobody is going to fully, 'replace Mariano'. He was a once in a lifetime event. Other teams have good closers but they have more than one..not great but very good.

We need youth. The dangerous, 'Swingin A's' of Oakland have 7 players under 25 years old and the average age is 28. They are going to be very good for a while.

Go Yankees!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    'Real' Yankee fans tell the truth about the team whether it is nice or not.

"Well, that kind of puts a damper on even a Yankee win."
    -- Yankees announcer Phil Rizzuto after reading a bulletin that Pope Paul VI had died

vCash
    If the Yankees get into the playoffs, it will be because they have won 10 of their final 12 games and are on a roll. So, if they win the play in game as well, then that would be around 11 of 13 heading into a tough series with the Red Sox, who will be hard to beat, though not entirely impossible.

vCash
    Just have everybody keep crashing and we start winning. You never know seen stranger things happen

vCash
    best case scenario is win the play in game and lose in the division round
    30 Team Stadium Checklist: 10 to go

1) Yankees 2) Orioles 3) Rays 4) Red Sox 5) Mets 6) Braves 7) Phillies 8) Nationals 9) Marlins 10) Pirates 11) Padres 12) Astros 13) Mariners 14) Twins 15) Cubs 16) White Sox 17) Cardinals 18) Indians 19) Tigers 20) Royals