vCash

IGT: Week 2 Chargers (0-1) vs Eagles (1-0) - Sunday 1pm

@

Philadelphia Eagles(1-0-0)

San Diego Chargers(0-1-0)

"The Link" - Lincoln Financial Field
    Scattered clouds. Mild. 73 F, Wind: 7.01 mph/SW

Time: 1:00 pm ET Sunday Football, Sept. 15th

I'll add more to this later! For now....

-Discuss, Thoughts, Outcome
    Last edited by fanofphilly; 09-11-2013 at 01:55 PM.

vCash
    Atta boy.
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    Hit Rivers early and exploit their sorry *** defense.

Eagles win 34-17
    To some, he was just a boy. A boy who played football, a football player that grew to be a man. A man that took over a city, a city that he made his own, a city that stands behind him in hopes of becoming one of that cities all-time greats. To some, 2013 was a fluke. To some, he can't do it again. To some, he got lucky.

To us though, to the Philly faithful, that QB is Nick Foles. To us, that's our QB.

vCash
    not so sure we can hold them to 17 after they scored 28 on a much better Texans D in 3 quarters (regardless of the outcome). advantage is they are coming from the west and teams traveling from there to the east seem to struggle more often than not.

RETURN OF THE MAC

Rec: 25 Yards: 429 TD: 4

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 2-ONE-5 View Post
    not so sure we can hold them to 17 after they scored 28 on a much better Texans D in 3 quarters (regardless of the outcome). advantage is they are coming from the west and teams traveling from there to the east seem to struggle more often than not.
    A LOOOTTTT of things went right for them to be able to score that 28, I really doubt they repeat it, just like I dont expect our D to repeat their first 3 quarters

vCash
    Cuck the Fhargers!

vCash
    Super bowl!!!

vCash
    Looking very forward to seeing more of the offense.What will Kelly throw in the mix this week?All I hope is that they don't let off the gas!Score 50!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    A LOOOTTTT of things went right for them to be able to score that 28, I really doubt they repeat it, just like I dont expect our D to repeat their first 3 quarters
    Eagles offseason:
    [] Hire new coaching staff
    [] Restructure Mike Vick
    [] Sign/draft Starting OLineman
    [] Sign/draft physical cornerbacks
    [] Sign/draft Starting Safeties
    [] Sign/draft Big WR
    [] Sign veteran Safety

vCash
    Hoping Bryce Brown gets mixed in a little more this week.

vCash
    I will continue with my tradition of voting AGAINST the eagles. Every time I pick eagles to win, we get a big fat "L"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by EAGLES3658 View Post
    Hoping Bryce Brown gets mixed in a little more this week.
    And some James Casey too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IgglesFanInCO View Post
    And some James Casey too
    yeah I was a little surprised he didn't see any action at all on monday night. with all the hype surrounding him this off-season, you would have thought he would have played some type of role in the opener.

but, when you think back, the Eagles really didn't run that many different types of formations/plays. they may have had some different personnel, but overall many of the plays were the same if not similar. they only ran a few WR screens, they didn't run any HB screens, a few empty sets, i don't recall any 3 TE sets.

he also could have been saving Casey for a week given that he was hurt in the last preseason game.

can't say i expect a win, but given it's the home opener it would be very disappointing if they didn't.

vCash
    This is one of the few games this year people expected us to win even when they had us repeating 4-12, we SHOULD win this game, but we will see if we do, It would make me feel great to see an eagles team that wins the games they are supposed to for once

vCash
    im upset that Manti Teo isnt playing so all those people raving about him 6 months ago can see how we would BREAK his ankles..

Page 1 of 29 12311 ... LastLast