Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Sunday's starter

Hey guys, huge Cubs fan here, but the Mariners are my #2 team. I bought tickets to the M's and Cardinals game in Saint Louis for Sunday, thinking Taijuan would be the starter. Immediately after I bought the tickets, found out he was being scratched from that start and shut down. Anyone know who Sunday's starter will be instead of Walker now?

vCash
    its possible you could get felix since he is getting skipped. but we dont know who is taking Walkers spot, they could possibly move Saunders up a day to throw sunday

vCash
    I've heard they're going to continue the six man rotation, but don't care enough to do any actual computing or effort.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtraInnings View Post
    Hey guys, huge Cubs fan here, but the Mariners are my #2 team. I bought tickets to the M's and Cardinals game in Saint Louis for Sunday, thinking Taijuan would be the starter. Immediately after I bought the tickets, found out he was being scratched from that start and shut down. Anyone know who Sunday's starter will be instead of Walker now?
    Ouch. Too bad you couldn't see Saturday's game. Wacha vs. Paxton. That's gonna be a greaaaaat game.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Go on the Mariners website and act like you're going to buy tickets and it should show the projected pitchers.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs