Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    vCash

Calvin Johnson rule

why is victor cruze's play a touchdown but not Calvin Johnson?? http://www.mlive.com/lions/index.ssf...psised_to.html

Its called the Calvin Johnson rule because it only gets called when Calvin Johnson does it
    AAL- Theo Riddick

rushing attempts: 2 Yards:-2 completions: 1 yards: 8

vCash

Convinced the NFL hates the Lion's!

CJ had even more control than Victor did but once again the Lion's are screwed. CJ even took two steps before landing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uag-ClYRMs

vCash
    Turrible

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    I didn't even see that... Is Cruz catch from this week?

LFLOL & LFFS after secretly glancing at the ***** forum
    click here to join the Lions Forum
    Lions Forum: 5 Time OTT Winner#1,#6,#10,#12 & #14
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    Lffs is the master at going from goofball to boss

vCash
    Yep, the Sunday night game. It's crazy how these plays have barely been discussed. Can't Swartchz file some type of complaint with the league? They can't keep playing the Lions like this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicud89 View Post
    Yep, the Sunday night game. It's crazy how these plays have barely been discussed. Can't Swartchz file some type of complaint with the league? They can't keep playing the Lions like this.
    cant be reversed but someone should file a complaint...but all they would do is say they made the wrong call on cruz rather than admit they were wrong about the calvin call

vCash
    Yea i seen that last night.. I was screaming at the tv.. My girl was laying next to me in bed watching the game and i went off..

Id still like an explanation from the NFL as to why a WR catches the ball at the 2, turns puts the ball over and then the ground makes him fumble and its not a catch but if a RB gets the ball at the 2 then dives forward puts the ball over the line and gets it smacked out but its a TD

vCash
    I ripped up all my old football cards when I saw this I was so pissed.

Fish Pasty

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post
    Yea i seen that last night.. I was screaming at the tv.. My girl was laying next to me in bed watching the game and i went off..

Id still like an explanation from the NFL as to why a WR catches the ball at the 2, turns puts the ball over and then the ground makes him fumble and its not a catch but if a RB gets the ball at the 2 then dives forward puts the ball over the line and gets it smacked out but its a TD
    Seriously its such a dumb rule, no idea why it hasn't been discussed

New York Yankees
    Los Angeles Lakers (Jimbaco)
    Detroit Lions Draft this man

vCash
    i was talking about this with my frnds, this is complete BS, neither of these should be TDs if we are going by the rules, just another case of the bigger name teams getting slack from the media and refs
    POP! POP!

vCash
    Bumb ****. I'm not even mad about Calvin not getting the TD, I just want the NFL to fix this inconsistency with this rule going forward. It's so dumb the way it is enforced from game to game and play to play.
    2013 Adopt-A-Lion: Nick Fairley

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cwick925 View Post

I was just thinking the exact same thing.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FortDetroit View Post
    Bumb ****. I'm not even mad about Calvin not getting the TD, I just want the NFL to fix this inconsistency with this rule going forward. It's so dumb the way it is enforced from game to game and play to play.
    I agree 100000000000000000%

Florida State Seminoles Overall: 14-0 ACC: 8-0 (BCS National Champions )

Favorite Teams
    Detroit Red Wings 37-27-14 Pts.: 88
    Detroit LionsWelcome to Detroit Jim Caldwell!!!
    Detroit Tigers 4-1
    North Carolina Tarheels Mens Basketball Good Season Boys!!

vCash
    The fact that we won the game anyway makes me not care that much about the touchdown/non-touchdown debate. I agree with Ford and Vader though from here on out they need to be more consistent with the call. I could only imagine what would happen if a call like this costs somebody a Super Bowl.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LionsFan..LOL View Post
    The fact that we won the game anyway makes me not care that much about the touchdown/non-touchdown debate. I agree with Ford and Vader though from here on out they need to be more consistent with the call. I could only imagine what would happen if a call like this costs somebody a Super Bowl.
    The Lions are the only team it happens to so we are the only fans that should be worried.

Fish Pasty

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast