vCash

Week 2: Denver Broncos (1-0) @ New York Giants (0-1) 9/15

DENVER BRONCOS
    vs.
    NEW YORK GIANTS

QB.........RB...........WR...........DEF

September 15
    4:25 PM ET

Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 09-09-2013 at 05:52 PM.

vCash
    I'm gonna be lazy this week and jack your thread design. Accidentally hit save instead of cancel so my bad on the "edited by GGGGG-Men".

My father-in-law is born and raised in Denver and a diehard Broncos fan, so I've become a part time fan over time. Let's hope for an injury free game and a shootout to the end.....although I'm not so confident on our end.

We have all the tools on the dline to make QB's lives hell, but for some reason couldn't get it going last night. If we don't get to Peyton you guys are gonna blow us out of the water.

Denver is such a fun team to watch.....but not this week.

Best of luck.

vCash
    First test on the road. Wonder how Manny, who went very under the radar after getting much heat in the preseason, will respond on someone else's opening day. Got to see more out of the pass rush...for much of the first half there wasn't really anybody getting to Flacco.

Going to be fun to see who covers Cruz...is champ going to make an appearance...DRC..Scrap..we'll see.

Lets see some life out of our running game too.

vCash
    I see Harris on Cruz. Prolly wrong but would be fun to watch!

vCash
    This match up scares me. Even though the Giants turned to ball over ( what was it 5 or 6 times ) they still almost beat the Cowboys. They're going to want to prove something at home, we better bring our A game and not get over confident. If the Giants can find a running game they are going to be tough.

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

vCash
    http://www.milehighreport.com/2013/9...g-the-rat-bird

The Ravens had 15 3rd and long situations and only converted 3 - (20%). The first was the play where Smith dragged Tony Carter for 4 yards after the catch to convert. The second was the play where Ayers went for the INT and Clark rumbled for 31 yards after the catch. The third was the catch by Clark for 9 on 3rd and 7 with Woodyard covering; the Ravens only converted one third and long in the second half and this was it. The most 3rd and longs that our D forced any game last season was 10 against TB.
    Not bad. Thought they picked up more 3rd down and long conversions (one of my biggest worries with Von out) but looks like we were solid.

For the game the Broncos forced the Ravens into 22 3rd down situations, only allowing conversion on 8 of those (36.4%).
    Keep that up...and we'll be more than fine...even without Von.

vCash
    Signing Willis Mcgahee is not a good move to limit fumbles. I'd advise NY to keep that in mind. This should be a good game if the Gmen are able to get to Manning. Plus it is the Manning Bowl lol
    Young Guns

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219:27022756
    This match up scares me. Even though the Giants turned to ball over ( what was it 5 or 6 times ) they still almost beat the Cowboys. They're going to want to prove something at home, we better bring our A game and not get over confident. If the Giants can find a running game they are going to be tough.
    Both those teams played terrible. I wasnt worried about this game at all, but you gotta believe that the giants dont want to go into a 0-2 hole. This should be a fun game.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman5219:27022756
    And for the record, i still believe the cowboys are highly overrated. Everyone always thinks dallas is going to be really good, and they never are.

vCash
    Payback for Super Bowl XXI and the 1998 13-0 game!

Peyton doesn't want to lose to his lil bro but Gmen will be pumped for home opener and want no part of 0-2. We'll need to be clicking on all cylinders. Need to limit the turnovers on the road.

vCash
    Going to be a shoot out. Should be fun.

Me and my Boy.
    No halo.
    Thank you PSD for your support and prayers.

vCash
    BOLD predictions for the Denver Broncos vs. New York Giants game.

Peyton Manning throws for 385 yards and 4 touchdowns with 1 pick.
    Eric Decker catches 7 balls for 110 yards and 2 TD's. Julius Thomas pulls down a TD as well as Knowshon Moreno out of the back field.
    Demaryius Thomas is covered well by Amukamura. Limited to 2 receptions for 33 yards.
    Montee Ball Rushes for his first career NFL touchdown.
    Robert Ayers registers 5 tackles and 2 sacks
    Trindon Holliday Returns a punt 84 yards for a touchdown.
    Broncos register 4 sacks and 1 int and 1 FF.

Broncos Win 45-31.

nykol is offline PSD's D.B.F. Nostradamus
    vCash
    On paper, the Giants had no reason to even be in the game against the Cowboys, that many turnovers should be a blowout, thats a compliment to them.

I cant see the Giants moving the ball on the ground effectively vs. our run defense, we absolutely denied Rice and Pierce anything last week. If Champ plays and can follow Nicks around the field, they dont score more than 21 on us. Cruz will get his even covered by Harris, but nowhere near the numbers he has last week. DRC covering Randle is a win for us.

I cant see the Giants D stopping us very often unless their D-line can really put the heat on early and often, which isnt easy against this O-line and Manning.

Denver dominates 38-20.

Manning: 352, 4TD-0Int
    DT: 88, 1TD
    Welker: 102
    Decker: 56, 1TD
    OJ: 62, 2TD

Defense: 3 sacks, 1 Int, 1 FF

vCash
    Giants aren't going to turn the ball over like they did against the Boys...so can't expect that. Their WR's are dynamic so if we don't get consistent pressure they can torch us...no matter how good the coverage is. As usual, expect the exotic blitzes...Danny T will continue to get tested. Maybe we can get a Sly sighting?

Don't know if we are going to be able to run the ball but we better damn well make sure we hold onto it.

I like our o-line matching up against their d-line in pass blocking. If the giants are going to let PFM dink and dunk like Romo did...might be a long day for them. Fully expect bump coverage.

vCash
    This game is tougher for me than the Ravens, I still think we are the better team but they have a pretty good front that can get to the QB and our O-line protects Manning pretty well so good match up there. Interesting to what we do at cornerback though, I don't think Champ practiced again yesterday. I would put Harris on Cruz DRC on Nicks. They don't really have a great running game I for once actually like ours better (might be the only time I say that all year).. I think as mentioned it is going to come down to who makes the fewer mistakes unless Peyton is just unstoppable!! Should be a great game!!

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast