Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Week 1 Rookie Review: How'd our rookies look?

So, we selected Justin Pugh, Hankins, and Moore with our top 3 selections.

What is your analysis of our rookies after week 1? Not just those three, but any that played.

Ewing dunk past Mourning
    GIFSoup
    DANTONI IS:
    -HORRIBLE out of timeouts
    -HORRIBLE D
    -Too many 3's
    -PF is pushed to the 3 point line
    -Doesn't play BIGS
    -Dog Houses players
    -HORRIBLE management of players and motivation

[QUOTE=Knick4Knack;22330620]
    Go out on your front lawn, take a dump and see how long your neighbors will talk about that little slice of life. That's what Mike D did to this franchise./QUOTE]

vCash

Week 1 Rookie Review: How'd our rookies look?

Well Hankins and Moore didn't play, so A+ right there.

Pugh was fine. Clearly needs some on the job training but the tools are all there. Kid is gonna be good.

Would have been nice to see Cox get a return but the NFL blows and creates a shorter kickoff. With Wilson and scott struggling its have been nice if they gave him a carry or two and see if it fires anyone up.

vCash
    Cooper Taylor
    X's and O's Breakdown of each of Eli Manning's 27 Interceptions

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-Interceptions

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by .Sean. View Post
    Cooper Taylor
    oh......right......him.

vCash
    Y didnt Moore get any time ., kiwi and JPP needed help and linval was the only other dlineman to try ..sure tuck looked good when his blocker blew his assignment and linval still beat him to the sack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joker117 View Post
    Y didnt Moore get any time ., kiwi and JPP needed help and linval was the only other dlineman to try ..sure tuck looked good when his blocker blew his assignment and linval still beat him to the sack
    Moore was inactive. They had to inactivate 5 players (I think) and Moore is still dealing with his shoulder injury. Even if healthy now, he's a rookie who needs to get in some practices before they get him out there.

They better get him out there for the Denver game. As far as pass rush it needs to be all hands on deck.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Moore was inactive. They had to inactivate 5 players (I think) and Moore is still dealing with his shoulder injury. Even if healthy now, he's a rookie who needs to get in some practices before they get him out there.

They better get him out there for the Denver game. As far as pass rush it needs to be all hands on deck.
    O thanks forgot about his shoulder and had no clue who we deactivated for the game..

We need him soon he can have an impact once healthy and with our CBS going down if we can we should at least have a solid Dline..

JPP and kiwi ..more JPP looked rusty vs a tough assignment and he's hurt and recovering. Linval was. A huge boost for us..

We will have a solid Dline if we can just get healthy thjs is why I wanted JPP out for this game a "healthy" scratch or a few plays swapping with kiwi or whoever we could (not a rookie..or well former practice guy like ojomo) .

vCash
    O thanks forgot about his shoulder and had no clue who we deactivated for the game..

We need him soon he can have an impact once healthy and with our CBS going down if we can we should at least have a solid Dline..

JPP and kiwi ..more JPP looked rusty vs a tough assignment and he's hurt and recovering. Linval was. A huge boost for us..

We will have a solid Dline if we can just get healthy thjs is why I wanted JPP out for this game a "healthy" scratch or a few plays swapping with kiwi or whoever we could (not a rookie..or well former practice guy like ojomo) .
    I agree about the DL. Moore has to play, even if its just situational. Him, Kiwi, Tuck & an in game-shape JPP will definitely get the consistent pressure from the DL we've recently been missing. Kudos to the DB's for once though. Even when we had little pressure, they mostly covered very well.

I don't do many endorsements. I'd rather get doused by Gatorade than bust my butt selling it.
    -Bill Parcells

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BIGBLUEWEGOHARD View Post
    I agree about the DL. Moore has to play, even if its just situational. Him, Kiwi, Tuck & an in game-shape JPP will definitely get the consistent pressure from the DL we've recently been missing. Kudos to the DB's for once though. Even when we had little pressure, they mostly covered very well.
    DBS did well against some tough assignments but will they be consistently that good ? Prince is already messed up now sadly ..

i want to see something happen to tuck either bench him for kiwi (obviously he'd still play just less or something) ... Or have him finally step up again ..

He lost his passion for the game and he's healthy now ..no excuses he needs to play well this season or put some one ahead of him to show him he can't just be the leader if he's not going to do ANYTHNG ..

vCash
    DBS did well against some tough assignments but will they be consistently that good ? Prince is already messed up now sadly ..

i want to see something happen to tuck either bench him for kiwi (obviously he'd still play just less or something) ... Or have him finally step up again ..

He lost his passion for the game and he's healthy now ..no excuses he needs to play well this season or put some one ahead of him to show him he can't just be the leader if he's not going to do ANYTHNG ..
    Tuck outplayed everyone on the defense. Led the team in tackles, had a half sack, hit the QB twice. Did you watch the game?

vCash
    I thought Pugh was solid... Snee looked more like a rookie than he did.

Cooper Taylor did not play well...again