Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

vCash

Predict The Player Above's 13/14 Season

I did this in the NHL forum as well. Pretty simple. I post a player, and the next poster predicts their season, and then posts a player for the next poster to do. I'll start.

Daniel Alfredsson
    W

vCash
    60 - 65 points, near ppg in the playoffs yet again. He was easily Ottawa's best player at the end of the season and in the playoffs. With a training camp and him not being the guy for most of the season, he will flourish imo. I'm also excited to see if he can get Franzen back to beast mode, since it seems they are already close and will be playing on the same line to start the season.

Henrik Zetterberg
    Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue2 View Post
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

EDIT: do not use tinder to tear up minors, you will go to jail.

vCash
    I'm thinking about 72 points for Henrik Zetterberg, down from the previous season. He may battle a few injuries here and there.

Johan Franzen

vCash
    He had 31 points in a shortened year last year and the two previous he had 50+. I think, assuming he stays healthy, he'll put up another 50 point plus season. 27 goals and 25 assists as a more specific guess.

Stephen Weiss

Catches: Yards: TDs:

vCash
    Around 55 for Weiss. As you all know I'm very excited to see him play with us as he was my #1 target going into the offseason.

Tomas Tatar
    Last edited by RedWings13; 09-10-2013 at 01:16 PM.
    And there's no shame in banging fat chicks. They're normally down to do anything and theyll build your confidence. Even Mike trout had to tear up the minors before he got called up to the show.

vCash
    Now you name a player you fool.

vCash
    Fixed

vCash
    49 games played with about 18 points. He'll be used throughout the line-up, and won't see PP time this time around due to new players on the team (Nyquist, Alfredsson, healthy Bert, Weiss). Will look good, will look bad, as expected. Fresh face.

Gustav Nyquist