Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 199
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    anywhere USA
    Posts
    3,060
    vCash
    1500

    They are who we thought they were!!!!

    Post the opinions that you had going into the season that have proven to be right so far.


    Mine:

    1. The steelers are going to be a bottomn 15 team
    2. Carolina's defense is for real
    3. Reggie bush is going to be a great addition for the lions
    4. Anquan boldin has the third best hands in the league, behind fit
    z and green, yes better than cjjr
    Last edited by raiderfaninTX; 09-08-2013 at 08:33 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,782
    vCash
    1777
    GB: I knew they were the worst team in the NFL and losing to the best team by 6 proves that.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Mankato, Minnesota
    Posts
    6,254
    vCash
    1500
    Vikings: Ponder blows.
    Bridgewater Draft and Highlights Video
    You thought Cassel was winning my starting job? Lol

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    1. Flacco is overpaid.
    2. Ravens defense will be the worst it's ever been.
    3. Big Ben is done. (yes!)
    4. Russell Wilson is still awesome.
    5. Collin Kaepernick can in fact throw from the pocket (I got banned 2 days for defending him so if he sucked it up that would of been getting banned for defending a 49ers player)
    6. Panthers D is great, and Cam does not have the attitude/leadership skills/brains to be a successful starting QB in the NFL.
    7. Josh Freeman is garbage.
    8. Tom Brady has no one to throw to.

    That's what I learned today at least.... or at least was confirmed IMO.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    7,122
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    Post the opinions that you had going into the season that have proven to be right so far.

    Some fans like to panic after the first game, especially if their team loses.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,802
    vCash
    1500
    Jacksonville will be drafting #1. They're about as bad as the chiefs last year. That said tho the chiefs D looked dominant. Jags didn't get into chiefs territory until 3 minutes left in the game.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Posts
    85,782
    vCash
    1777
    Quote Originally Posted by jneises21 View Post
    Jacksonville will be drafting #1. They're about as bad as the chiefs last year. That said tho the chiefs D looked dominant. Jags didn't get into chiefs territory until 3 minutes left in the game.
    Gabbert look great?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    9,381
    vCash
    7010
    Quote Originally Posted by raiderfaninTX View Post
    Anquan boldin has the third best hands in the league, behind fit

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Fremont, Ca
    Posts
    8,424
    vCash
    500
    Pryor showed promise. Told y'all not to take the colts on the spread. But I also said take the bucs lolz


    Yall let me slip?!?!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    2,802
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by NormSizedMidget View Post
    Gabbert look great?
    He was pretty bad. But not quite as bad as his stat line looks.. His receivers couldn't catch a cold

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    7,521
    vCash
    1500
    1) Raiders won't be quite as bad as people assume.
    2) Clay Matthews is mad.
    3) Seattle still doesn't look elite on the road.
    4) Kaepernick is @ another level.
    5) Ridley slept with Belicheck's wife.
    6) A.J Green had a so-so game yet still lit up the score boards.
    7) Manuel and Smith are going to throw a lot of picks this year.
    8) Bears look meh even though they beat a good team.
    9) Vikings will visit the cellar this year.
    10) Reggie bush has found a niche.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    1. Flacco is overpaid.
    2. Ravens defense will be the worst it's ever been.
    3. Big Ben is done. (yes!)
    4. Russell Wilson is still awesome.
    5. Collin Kaepernick can in fact throw from the pocket (I got banned 2 days for defending him so if he sucked it up that would of been getting banned for defending a 49ers player)
    6. Panthers D is great, and Cam does not have the attitude/leadership skills/brains to be a successful starting QB in the NFL.
    7. Josh Freeman is garbage.
    8. Tom Brady has no one to throw to.

    That's what I learned today at least.... or at least was confirmed IMO.
    Half of these were proven wrong by today. Very puzzled by this list.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    Half of these were proven wrong by today. Very puzzled by this list.
    Yet you failed to say which ones were wrong...

  14. #14
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    5,327
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by giantspwn View Post
    1) Raiders won't be quite as bad as people assume.
    2) Clay Matthews is mad.
    3) Seattle still doesn't look elite on the road.
    4) Kaepernick is @ another level.
    5) Ridley slept with Belicheck's wife.
    6) A.J Green had a so-so game yet still lit up the score boards.
    7) Manuel and Smith are going to throw a lot of picks this year.
    8) Bears look meh even though they beat a good team.
    9) Vikings will visit the cellar this year.
    10) Reggie bush has found a niche.
    Yeah winning is totally overrated.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    6,924
    vCash
    1500
    Quote Originally Posted by ztilzer31 View Post
    1. Flacco is overpaid.
    2. Ravens defense will be the worst it's ever been.
    3. Big Ben is done. (yes!)
    4. Russell Wilson is still awesome.
    5. Collin Kaepernick can in fact throw from the pocket (I got banned 2 days for defending him so if he sucked it up that would of been getting banned for defending a 49ers player)
    6. Panthers D is great, and Cam does not have the attitude/leadership skills/brains to be a successful starting QB in the NFL.
    7. Josh Freeman is garbage.

    8. Tom Brady has no one to throw to.

    That's what I learned today at least.... or at least was confirmed IMO.
    And I'm still not sure about the last one. He has no big names, and it's an offense in flux until Gronk comes back, but his skill position cast is solid enough. It's not like the Jets receiving corps.

Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •