Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

NFL Week 2: Pittsburgh Steelers (0-1) @ Cincinnati Bengals (0-1)

Code:
    Pittsburgh Steelers@ Cincinnati Bengals Location:Paul Brown Stadium Monday September 16th, 2012 @8:40 PM ET TV: ESPN
    QB Comparison
    QB Rating Yards TD INT N/A 191 1 1 Ben Roethlisberger N/A 282 2 2 Andy Dalton
    RB Comparison
    Yards Att. YPC TDs 9 8 1.1 0 Isaac Redman 25 14 1.8 1 BenJarvus Green-Ellis
    WR Comparison
    Yards Rec AVG TDs 57 7 8.1 0 Emmanual Sanders 162 9 18.0 2 AJ Green
    Defensive Leaders
    Tackles Sacks INTs Lawrence Timmons Lamarr Woodley Ryan Clark 4 1.0 0
    Rey Maualuga Geno Atkins Michael Johnson 6 0 0
    big game in the division need a win. Hope bell is back and the D can take the foote lose need to address pouncey being done

vCash
    Ugh.....

This team needs to step up in a big big way already. I can still see us winning this game, but, it's gonna be really tough...
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Cincy will NOT start the season 0-2 and at Home. They have 20 times the talent that Tennessee has. And we couldn't even score a SINGLE TD against the. How do you think they will do against a Cincy Defense that has 5 All Pro players. ? National TV, Crowd going Crazy ? There's better Odds of any of you hitting the Power Ball Lottery then there is the Steelers winning at Cincy next Monday night.

vCash
    Steelers always play to the opponent. It's not crazy to think we will have a good showing next week like the last 2 years where we lose to Tennessee or Oakland but beat new New England or Baltimore.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jrm2054 View Post
    Steelers always play to the opponent. It's not crazy to think we will have a good showing next week like the last 2 years where we lose to Tennessee or Oakland but beat new New England or Baltimore.

Except those games were not at Pittsburgh...at Tennessee last year, and with a better more proven QB in Hasselbeck. I'm sure we will come out fired up, but that doesn't last long. In the end talent wins out. And barring any multiple mistakes by Cincy, they will smoke us like Santonio Holmes smokes a "Blunt"

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by A_Bynum_sucks View Post
    Except those games were not at Pittsburgh...at Tennessee last year, and with a better more proven QB in Hasselbeck. I'm sure we will come out fired up, but that doesn't last long. In the end talent wins out. And barring any multiple mistakes by Cincy, they will smoke us like Santonio Holmes smokes a "Blunt"
    It's possible we lose but we can win even at 0-2 its not a death sentence as long as we beat Cincy next time.
    I'm just hoping we can go -13 or 2-2 till Heath and bell are ready to go that will show us our real chances this year once they are back

7. 09-09-2013, 02:40 PM
    Reason
    Baiting - SI

vCash
    "Adam Caplan reports that the
    Steelers have reached an agreement
    with former Titans C/G Fernando
    Velasco.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by OhioSteelersFan View Post
    "Adam Caplan reports that the
    Steelers have reached an agreement
    with former Titans C/G Fernando
    Velasco.
    I dot know him will he start over beachum or be the backup

vCash
    hopefully he starts. While I have never heard of him, he seems to be respected around the league. He was also the 11th rated centre in 2012 according to PFF (but a lot people think they are BS)

"Jose was looking for a fastball, but Perez dropped a deuce on him"
    Pat Tabler

vCash
    Just picked up Dwyer in fantasy. Is he worth owning? How many touches do you guys think he will receive?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 12to85:27020745
    Just picked up Dwyer in fantasy. Is he worth owning? How many touches do you guys think he will receive?
    No with our oline don't play him

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 12to85 View Post
    Could be anywhere from 7 to 20, we literally never know. Which means he'll have anywhere between 7 to 20 yards as well. In other words, I wouldn't really start him. Our OL was a mess before Pouncey went down. It's not like it's THAT much worse because Pouncey is actually quite overrated, but still not ideal for fantasy.

vCash
    Show some ****ing faith you guys... So what if we lost Pouncey, Foote and LsH. We have people to replace them. It's football. Injuries happen, sucks they happened so quickly, but oh well.

LETS GO STEELERS
    Representing Dodgers,Steelers,Lakers,Anaheim Ducks,USC Trojans and Barcelona.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 12to85 View Post
    Nothing better than a desperate flex play. I wouldn't be comfortable with any Steeler offensive player right now fantasy wise

vCash
    Word is Heath may be active and bell is likely to not play for a few more weeks at least.

I hope to see Felix get some of the carries.

Also Shark has been playing nickel CB and will play there if Allen goes down or needs a break for his ankle.

Lastly Jones has been taking first team snaps and is expected to play more this week and possibly start

Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast