Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
    vCash

Is McFadden done?

I've been such a supporter and root for this guy but frankly, he does not have what it takes to be a starting rb in this league. Dude is soft. I'm not talking about the 2011 version of him. Right now, the guy gives us zero ability in that position. No vision, can't catch. Time to move on.

vCash
    Idk it it's him or the offensive line there weren't too many holes to run through today

Love him or hate him, call him overrated, a punk, chump, and whatever blasphemy you people speak, fact of the matter is there is no denying he's the best of his generation and will go down as a top 5 player ever...what he has done for the NBA is amazing he's the biggest name in basketball all around the world and his chase for number 6 continues! All that matters though to us Laker fans is #17! Lakersnation! #16to17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LoveMeOrHateMe:27012587
    Idk it it's him or the offensive line there weren't too many holes to run through today
    Come on, its him. He's not very good.

vCash
    As a Raider, after this season? yeah, I believe so. He had some opportunities to be a playmaker today and didn't get it done.

vCash
    He is getting there. He disapointed today.

vCash
    is Matt Forte done? 18 carries 50 yards had a disappointing season last year. I mean you have Barnes as your starting LT and Briesel who doesnt play the power scheme. Put people that open holes and then we can talk about him being done. Jennings wasnt impressive either. Couldnt score in 2 tries with less than 4 yards to go. DMC comes in and bam next play TD.

vCash
    I wasn't impressed with DMC today. I do think the line has to take some of the blame.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by lamar2006 View Post
    is Matt Forte done? 18 carries 50 yards had a disappointing season last year. I mean you have Barnes as your starting LT and Briesel who doesnt play the power scheme. Put people that open holes and then we can talk about him being done. Jennings wasnt impressive either. Couldnt score in 2 tries with less than 4 yards to go. DMC comes in and bam next play TD.
    He very well might be. But his year last year was as good as McFadden has ever had. So even on that scale, McFadden is looking up from bottom...he's very soft.

-Stork

vCash
    Really how may McFadden threads are w going to open on this forum. It is the same conversation every single time! It is not because I support Dmac but really can't we combine all these threads? Come on guys it is just silly to open a Dmac thread every 5-7 days and have the same conversation. A moderator needs yo put a stop to this and combine the threads!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Vet View Post
    Really how may McFadden threads are w going to open on this forum. It is the same conversation every single time! It is not because I support Dmac but really can't we combine all these threads? Come on guys it is just silly to open a Dmac thread every 5-7 days and have the same conversation. A moderator needs yo put a stop to this and combine the threads!
    After 6 years of disappointment, you're damn right I'm gonna be expressing my dissatisfaction with this sorry excuse of a first round draft pick. Sorry it hurts your feeling that you feel you need to get the moderator involved. If it bothers you, don't click to read. Easy as that. This is a raider forum.

vCash
    I gotta wait until I see him with the complete O-Line.....Today was tough for him though.

vCash
    I'm a huge mcfadden supporter, but i was pretty frustrated with him today. Our o line didn't play all that great, but what little spots mcfadden was given to take advantage of, he didn't. His vision is just so bad. Whenever there's one person breaking through the line he just runs right into him. what the hell man. Its so frustrating because his physical ability is off the charts, but his head just ain't on right.
    "i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    I'm a huge mcfadden supporter, but i was pretty frustrated with him today. Our o line didn't play all that great, but what little spots mcfadden was given to take advantage of, he didn't. His vision is just so bad. Whenever there's one person breaking through the line he just runs right into him. what the hell man. Its so frustrating because his physical ability is off the charts, but his head just ain't on right.
    Amen. He's a pipe dream.

vCash
    McFadden is a worthy topic in this forum, imo. The question of "Is McFadden done?" was answered a long time ago by many of us. For those whom have hitched their emotional state to him being a Raider after this season, you better get out your box of Kleenex. This team and many of us on this forum won't miss a beat without McFadden.
    "There is no greater fan of fly fishing than the worm." ~Patrick F. McManus

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by autechre:27013195
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider_Vet View Post
    After 6 years of disappointment, you're damn right I'm gonna be expressing my dissatisfaction with this sorry excuse of a first round draft pick. Sorry it hurts your feeling that you feel you need to get the moderator involved. If it bothers you, don't click to read. Easy as that. This is a raider forum.
    It is not the subject matter I am opposed to, it is the amount of threads repeating the same thing! Good God take a look on how many there are recently. No need for a new "Dmac sucks" thread every 5-7 days. We just need one thread. Again I am not trying to say the subject is not worth debating.
    Last edited by Raider_Vet; 09-08-2013 at 06:16 PM.

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast