0 0%
  • Other

2 7.41%
Page 105 of 293 FirstFirst ... 55595103104105106107115155205 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 4386

Thread: Around the NFL

vCash
    Nice. This will be epic.

"King Felix has hurled more mega quality starts since 2010 than 14 entire MLB teams."
    http://dynamik-farr.deviantart.com/

vCash
    If he can just start catching the ball on the regular.
    Super Bowl XLVIII Champs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by YouCan'tBeatLA View Post
    **** yes! 2nd time this year I get to watch my Hawks in HD on T.V.
    Lol please explain.
    \

vCash
    i'm guessing they don't show to many hawk games down in LA. Same thing on the east coast the only times I have seen Seahawks on TV is MNF and against the Pats. The rest I have had to stream.
    Last edited by iceman2326; 12-10-2012 at 10:37 PM.

vCash
    Happy to. Just let me know if there's somebody who'd rather do them or does a better job. Otherwise I'll do 'em whenever.

I think this game could actually be closer than expected, but I just don't see how the Bills can win this. Fitz is gonna really struggle with this secondary; suspensions or not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild1414 View Post
    Lol please explain.
    I live in LA, and I don't have DirectTv, so no Seahawks games for me. They'd rather broadcast games like Chargers vs Browns, Bengals vs Cowboys, etc over here. I never miss a Seahawk game, though. I always watch them online, and the only bad thing about it is that it is a minute or 2 behind.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by iceman2326 View Post
    i'm guessing east coast. The only times I have seen Seahawks on TV is MNF and against the Pats. The rest I have had to stream.
    I'm guessing me being a Lakers and Dodgers fan is not an indication that I live in LA? Damn...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Boozerguy47 View Post
    Nice. This will be epic.
    Dude. It will be.

One problem, it makes focusing on the Bills very difficult to do, and that is dangerous. Especially coming off the blowout to end all blowouts. SF gets the Pats, they won't have any trouble getting up for that. The Seahawks better stay hungry.

vCash
    Speaking of the suspensions, the Seahawks have been leaning on the cornerbacks all season long. It's time for the safeties to step up and carry the defense for a game or two. We've seen that kind of play from them in the past. Earl is likely going to have to make some plays in coverage, and we could use a knockout shot or two from Kam. Good teams pick up the slack when they lose players.

vCash
    I think we win by 24. When Bills go to Toronto they get just as many fans for other teams as they do for the Bills. There is 0 home field advantage. It will completely negate our road inconsistency's. They root for every big play so long as we make a big play first they will be for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FWBrodie View Post
    McCoy has looked fantastic a couple of weeks in a row now. He's clearly got the physical talent to be very good. Looks like he's putting it together. What a huge come up it would be to start getting that kind of play from him on the reg.
    Yeah, no kidding. Not missing Winslow anymore!

WE 3ELIEVE!

Seattle Seahawks Real Salt Lake Utah Jazz Seattle Mariners

I wanna convince a girl to put on a Russell Wilson outfit so I can just plow her into yesterday.

vCash
    Zero home field advantage? You're kidding. It's all the way across the damn country and Buffalo is the nearest NFL team. Just the fact that it isn't the Clink is an advantage for Buffalo.

vCash
    This kinda messes up me going to the bar with my pops to watch tha game tho but I agree we have Buffalo to focus on this week.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

KNICKS SEAHAWKS RANGERS MARINERS

vCash
    McCoy has looked fantastic a couple of weeks in a row now. He's clearly got the physical talent to be very good. Looks like he's putting it together. What a huge come up it would be to start getting that kind of play from him on the reg.
    McCoy is great except for tha fact that he is so slow. My dad was railing on him hard for not scoring on that 70 yd run. His break-away speed is kinda funny but he's been proving me wrong after his wrong-route running and falling down early in the season.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters

vCash
    You guys are funny LOL. It doesn't really matter who has more fans in this one because were taking this early. Run, Run, Run all day. They are just as bad as the Cardinals against the run.
    He felt that one

Bye Bye Haters